Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOD Spoilers; *rest of previews added on page 2*
Topic Started: Aug 22 2007, 11:12 AM (3,069 Views)
psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

:o ^ How did I miss hearing about this? What movie is she in?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

She was in "Redline." I heard it sucked. :huh:

Sephora
Unregistered

psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 01:49 PM
:o ^ How did I miss hearing about this? What movie is she in?

Redline. It either came out Tuesday or comes out the 28th. I live in a town where it's Wal-Mart or drive 5 miles to another grocery store, so I go to Wal-Mart. They had three posters at each enterance advertising the movie and she is pretty prominant on the poster.
Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I'd so much rather see Lauren with Philip than Chloe. Lauren and Philip have Tyler in common and Chloe is supposed to be married to Brady, the blond prince who is Philip's uncle...in a marriage made in heaven. Besides, I just did not like her at all in any shape, form, or fashion. Completely boring and self-serving.

Jonatha

SteveFrame
Aug 22 2007, 11:51 AM
And I loved that 2 DiMera's are dying.

Steve, the rumors are that the 2 DiMeras who are going to die are Andre and Benjy. Then further down the road around Nov sweeps, EJ dies. We shall see. :)

King
Member Avatar

Yay! I love Nadia and Chloe!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Quote:

Lucas will cut ties with Kate and change his last name to Horton.

Why do I get a funny feeling in my stomach that DAYS is getting rid of the Koz?

pspcindy
Member Avatar

It was my understanding that two DiMeras are to die and one Brady, not three DiMeras. Did I miss something?

There was quite a bit or elaboration on very little fabric of truth yesterday, so I'm naturally confused as to truth vs rumor. I felt as if some of was wishful thinking.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Jonny it would be something like Benjy dying that makes no sense either. I mean they have hardly used Benjy enough to cause any kind of impact with his death. I mean he is the grown up version of the kid we knew and loved and we have seen him 3 or 4 times and they want us to care that he died.

If they want the Vendetta or Feud to have some impact then they need big deaths. And even at this point killing off John is not going to cause that. They haven't even used John during the whole story but now they are going to kill him off as part of the vendetta. Maybe if he was front and center in it I might care at that point. But to the story he doesn't matter at all.

The only thing I hate that John was fired is because Corday and Hogan lied when they said they were getting story again. And him acting like a jerk in some people eyes didn't stop him from getting a story. Both Dattilo and Penghlis have acted like a jerk in the press and they have story. It all boils down to Hogan doesn't want to write for him - pure and simple.

I am more determined now than ever that what Hogan did this spring is what he wanted to do. He has said repeatedly since Corday made his statement that now he was writing the stories he wanted to write. Well who is he writing for - the same damn people he was writing for. I bet you money he is only using Bo & Hope because Corday is making him. As I have said Bo & Hope are there but they dont' matter one iota to the story.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Rest of the Fall Previews:

Shawn/Belle/Phillip
Shawn decides on a new career path and Belle doesn't like it one bit. And he won't like Phillip and Belle growing closer while searching for Tyler. Phillip's seach, however, hits a dead end. Belle goes back to Salem University.

Steve/Kayla
Pocket will have a serious health crisis, and Steve and Kayla will fear the worst.

Jeremy/Max/Stephanie/Nick
Jeremy's attempt to go straight puts Max and Stephanie in harms way. Jeremy goes on the run. Jett is shot and reveals his love for Chelsea. Nick's relationship with Chelsea is strained when agrees to take care of China Lee's children. By October, Stephanie and Chelsea will be rushing a sorority at Salem University, and Adrienne will give Max a job at the Cheatin' Heart.

King
Member Avatar

Nothing looks very promising......

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 11:41 AM
^ It's nice to see that all EJ fans aren't obsessive lunatics. :lol:

Oh God. Were you really using Terry as the standard?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Aug 22 2007, 05:29 PM
It was my understanding that two DiMeras are to die and one Brady, not three DiMeras. Did I miss something?

There was quite a bit or elaboration on very little fabric of truth yesterday, so I'm naturally confused as to truth vs rumor. I felt as if some of was wishful thinking.

They are counting this EJ death as the first one.

I bet one of the other DiMeras to die will be Stefano in the fake funeral that LSkreet told us about. And I think Andre will be the other one and if not him then maybe Benjy.

After reading all this, I think Weirdwend's birdie was wrong and just speculating on old crap.

Ridge
Member Avatar

So Adrienne takes Bonnie's spot at the Cheatin Heart????? How UNimaginative.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

why the hell is jett still with Days? God just let him die, and if chelsea is going to be like this with nick, take her with him.

Deleted User
Deleted User

None of these seem too appealing. How disappointing.
Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Max helping at the Cheatin' Heart. Gross. What a waste. Why is Adrienne even here? Get rid of her and give the Cheatin' Heart to Max who can turn it into a sports bar....ugh.

I just hate the sound of much of this. Instead of getting better, it's just going more downhill.

There are so many conflicting spoilers so I think most of these are really just spumors and time will tell what really happens.

The biggest mistake of all would be bringing Chloe back without Brady. No point whatsoever in that except more Belle pimping and believe, that girl doesn't need any. We've all got her number.

Jonatha

Angie79
Aug 22 2007, 06:42 PM

Shawn/Belle/Phillip
Shawn decides on a new career path and Belle doesn't like it one bit. And he won't like Phillip and Belle growing closer while searching for Tyler. Phillip's seach, however, hits a dead end. Belle goes back to Salem University.

Steve/Kayla
Pocket will have a serious health crisis, and Steve and Kayla will fear the worst.

Jeremy's attempt to go straight puts Max and Stephanie in harms way. Jeremy goes on the run. Jett is shot and reveals his love for Chelsea. Nick's relationship with Chelsea is strained when agrees to take care of China Lee's children. By October, Stephanie and Chelsea will be rushing a sorority at Salem University, and Adrienne will give Max a job at the Cheatin' Heart.

Thanks, Angie. I swear I am so tired tonight when I read the last spoiler about Adrienne and Max, I thought it read:

Adrienne will give Max a blow job at the Cheatin' Heart. :lol:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Aug 22 2007, 07:27 PM
Angie79

Shawn/Belle/Phillip

Steve/Kayla

Thanks, Angie. I swear I am so tired tonight when I read the last spoiler about Adrienne and Max, I thought it read:

Adrienne will give Max a blow job at the Cheatin' Heart. :lol:

Well we almost saw that Jenna chick give him one in the elevator on Monday, why not let Adrienne have a go too? lol.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Angie79

Shawn/Belle/Phillip

Steve/Kayla

jeremy goes on the run, sounds interesting. OMG i cant wait till october, My babys chelsea and stephanie goes into a soriaty. Oh god, they will become pledges, hate to see what they have to do to get in lol. Dam why is days of our lives doing college now but ONE TREE HILL does not, they are ff 4 years, i am happy days is doing one but OTH doesnt. lol

the jeremy stuff sounds intrugeing. Jeremy attempt to go straight and puts max and steph in harms way, what will happen. Will Rawlings/Andre have them both kidnapped or they fall to there death something but survive, sounds interesting, cant wait. I hope jeremy on the run is more exciting then when shawn and belle were on the run. please hogan

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply