Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Does ANYONE Watch Anymore?; Am I all alone?
Topic Started: Aug 22 2007, 01:10 PM (490 Views)
psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

It seems that lately I'm the only one who enjoys Young and the Restless...but am I the only one who's even watching it? lol...Does anyone else watch at least 3-5 days a week?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

It's boycott week, give into the temptation, Tyler! :lol:

psychofan
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
Aug 22 2007, 01:12 PM
It's boycott week, give into the temptation, Tyler! :lol:

Ha! No way. I guess I'll have to be the doolfan of Y&R....except without the awful grammar, making opinions into facts, and going off on people who disagree. I'll be Y&R's cheerleader. lol.

Isn't anyone at least intrigued with Phyllis' trial or Jana's surgery?

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I watch the first half hour most days then switch over to DOOL and catch the remainder on SoapNet.

I was very interested in Phyllis's trial. I could not understand how the judge left her on the loose after she tried to run. I love Michelle Stafford, but since last year and the scum coupling, have not liked Phyllis. Nick has been somewhat rehabilitated with his bout of amnesia. But he still needs work. I suppose I will forever be a Sharon/Nick fan. I still long for them to reunite and make that little baby girl Cassie promised them they would have.

As for Jana, I like her. I'm not sure all her vile acts can be blamed on the brain tumor, but hey, it worked for Jonathan Lavery. The actress was sitting next to Greg Rikaart at the Emmys and looked just lovely. I would love to see her join Days and have some connection to EJ. I find it most intriguing that Kevin was so determined to make Jana pay and yet he is fighting tooth and nail to get her the operation she needs.

Can't stand NuColleen. She looks about 12. AL grew on me. I thought she fit very well w/the Proffessor. Notice now, they get NO loves scenes now...too bad.

Cannot stomach skanky, whorish Ambarf Moore. It is criminal they imported that character from B&B. She should have been left in limbobimboland forever.

Finally I so wish that Summer turns out to be Smilin' Jack's girl. That baby should have always been his. The baby problems, as much as anything, I think, broke up Jack and Phyllis.

psychofan
Member Avatar

^ Nice post :)

I agree with you on mostly everything...except I'm the oppsite when it comes to Phyllis. I'm pro-Phyllis no matter what vile acts she does. :lol: I'm not so much Phyllis/Nick though. I want whatever she wants, so if Nick makes her happy, then I want them together...if not, then no. LOL.

I can take Amber in moderation. It's good that she hasn't been featured that much lately.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I feel no different toward Y&R than I do all soaps right now. I don't feel it has changed much more than all of them have - and not for the good either.

Even with the changes there are still things that Y&R could teach all the soaps about balance and diversity. I pointed those out (me and James did) in another thread recently.

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

I've been watching. I hate the new Colleen, I can't stand her. She's no Colleen. I have to imagine AL acting out those scenes in my head. She has zero chemistry and can't even speak American. I think she has a 5 word limit and she slips up.

Phyllis' trial is taking forever. I was enjoying it but its dragged out way too long. Summer needs to get ill fast.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mr. Brightside
Aug 22 2007, 06:32 PM
I've been watching. I hate the new Colleen, I can't stand her. She's no Colleen. I have to imagine AL acting out those scenes in my head. She has zero chemistry and can't even speak American. I think she has a 5 word limit and she slips up.

I totally agree about NOTCollleen!!!!

I haven't watched Y&R on CBS in god knows how long, and usually just catch the last 15-20 minutes of it on SoapNet each night.......

psychofan
Member Avatar

Mr. Brightside
Aug 22 2007, 06:32 PM

Phyllis' trial is taking forever. I was enjoying it but its dragged out way too long. Summer needs to get ill fast.

I agree with you on that. I detest nu/NOTColleen.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I tune in once in awhile and it nearly makes me cry to see what has happened. It's just a shame, really.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply