Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS DISCUSSION this week..; Random Talk for the Wk of the Uh..20th?!
Topic Started: Aug 22 2007, 05:42 PM (3,387 Views)
DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Today was a great episode, i just loved everything even shawn/belle/philip. I just loved colleen and santo. OMG those scenes were really good. Dam that sister for interrupting colleen and santo beginning to make love. Why did she have to do that. I love love today show and that kiss was hot and when they were starting to make love omg so hot. I even loved when santo took colleen shoes off, omg so freaken hot. I am loving this story, thanks hogan. Santeen will prove that ej and sami are ment for each other.

Great show and tomorrow looks good, but one thing to complain where is the touch the sky crew, dam it. I want more Nick and chelsea. Where is sami and ej, 3 straight days and not on, WTF but still good eppy. I LOVED COLLEEN AND SANTO SCENES OMG SO FUCKEN HOT.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Didn't you already tell your thoughts and the thread got deleted? <_<

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 05:44 PM
Didn't you already tell your thoughts and the thread got deleted? <_<

i deleted it

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

DOOL just why in the world do you keep creating and deleting threads.

If you do not like what people are saying you cannot just delete the thread. Please do no do it anymore.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

SteveFrame
Aug 22 2007, 05:52 PM
DOOL just why in the world do you keep creating and deleting threads.

If you do not like what people are saying you cannot just delete the thread. Please do no do it anymore.

im sorry i wont do it again.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

That's fine. This is a message board and all opinions are open. We cannot cater threads to anyone. Please remember that and you will not get in trouble around here. Let everyone have their say and you have yours. That is what a messageboard is all about.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

LOL, DOOL, I enjoyed your enthusiasm about the show today. It's been a while since reading really happy posts about the show. Glad I didn't watch it though. Maybe in a few weeks, especially with happy posts, I'll check back in.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

doolfan...keep on posting your opinions. You just need to stop repeating yourself and don't worry about all the negativity. Just be careful how you word things. It's good to see another positive Days fan.

I am going to comment on both yesterday and today. While yesterday was boring, it was also well-written. The Max stuff was funny and I am enjoying the Nick story. Chelsea/Jett suck but I did enjoy the Jeremy/Stephanie stuff. Well done and pretty good acting. Hennig rocks and Donovan is really improving, as is the writing for him.

The Shawn/Belle/Philip stuff over the past two days has been good. Belle is not really acting out of character. Shawn is always making decisions without her so her reaction was spot on. I like this triangle and like watching them deal with realistic obstacles. The compromise at the end was nice.

Colleen and Santo was magical and the chemistry was great. I give Hogan props for thinking outside the box and also telling a story that is filled with romance. I think the characters at the head of it are what the problem is. Poor Ali and James...they are really trying and Hogan is making an effort at something creative and it's looked at as crap because the big 4 aren't the end all to be all this time. It's a shame. Kudos to all of them. I appreciate it.

Liked the reactions by everyone reading the letters. Cute. Drake is just terrible. I know he isn't given much but could he at least put in some effort? Ugh.

Not too bad today after the boredom of yesterday. I am really psyched for the rest of the week.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

DaysFanJean
Aug 22 2007, 07:51 PM
LOL, DOOL, I enjoyed your enthusiasm about the show today. It's been a while since reading really happy posts about the show. Glad I didn't watch it though. Maybe in a few weeks, especially with happy posts, I'll check back in.

today show was good, the kiss with colleen and santo was hot even when they started making love omg that was so freaken hot.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

PhoenixRising05
Aug 22 2007, 07:54 PM
doolfan...keep on posting your opinions. You just need to stop repeating yourself and don't worry about all the negativity. Just be careful how you word things. It's good to see another positive Days fan.

I am going to comment on both yesterday and today. While yesterday was boring, it was also well-written. The Max stuff was funny and I am enjoying the Nick story. Chelsea/Jett suck but I did enjoy the Jeremy/Stephanie stuff. Well done and pretty good acting. Hennig rocks and Donovan is really improving, as is the writing for him.

The Shawn/Belle/Philip stuff over the past two days has been good. Belle is not really acting out of character. Shawn is always making decisions without her so her reaction was spot on. I like this triangle and like watching them deal with realistic obstacles. The compromise at the end was nice.

Colleen and Santo was magical and the chemistry was great. I give Hogan props for thinking outside the box and also telling a story that is filled with romance. I think the characters at the head of it are what the problem is. Poor Ali and James...they are really trying and Hogan is making an effort at something creative and it's looked at as crap because the big 4 aren't the end all to be all this time. It's a shame. Kudos to all of them. I appreciate it.

Liked the reactions by everyone reading the letters. Cute. Drake is just terrible. I know he isn't given much but could he at least put in some effort? Ugh.

Not too bad today after the boredom of yesterday. I am really psyched for the rest of the week.

maybe that is the reason why hogan isnt writing for him. since hogan took over, drake seemed like a statue of some sort, he didnt really care. If he puts more effort in, maybe he would.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 22 2007, 07:56 PM
PhoenixRising05
doolfan...keep on posting your opinions.  You just need to stop repeating yourself and don't worry about all the negativity.  Just be careful how you word things. It's good to see another positive Days fan. 

I am going to comment on both yesterday and today.  While yesterday was boring, it was also well-written.  The Max stuff was funny and I am enjoying the Nick story.  Chelsea/Jett suck but I did enjoy the Jeremy/Stephanie stuff.  Well done and pretty good acting.  Hennig rocks and Donovan is really improving, as is the writing for him. 

The Shawn/Belle/Philip stuff over the past two days has been good.  Belle is not really acting out of character.  Shawn is always making decisions without her so her reaction was spot on.  I like this triangle and like watching them deal with realistic obstacles.  The compromise at the end was nice.

Colleen and Santo was magical and the chemistry was great.  I give Hogan props for thinking outside the box and also telling a story that is filled with romance.  I think the characters at the head of it are what the problem is.  Poor Ali and James...they are really trying and Hogan is making an effort at something creative and it's looked at as crap because the big 4 aren't the end all to be all this time.  It's a shame.  Kudos to all of them.  I appreciate it. 

Liked the reactions by everyone reading the letters.  Cute.  Drake is just terrible.  I know he isn't given much but could he at least put in some effort? Ugh.

Not too bad today after the boredom of yesterday.  I am really psyched for the rest of the week.

maybe that is the reason why hogan isnt writing for him. since hogan took over, drake seemed like a statue of some sort, he didnt really care. If he puts more effort in, maybe he would.

Well, last Fall he was still giving effort. He had his bad moments but he had more good then bad. Drake has been going downhill for years but since waking from the coma he has been utterly horrible. That on top of his attitude is grounds IMO for his dismissal. I realize he and Dee are doing nothing but an actor's job is to perform and make the best of what they are given. I said the same thing about Missy Reeves two years ago. I don't care if your backburnered or been there for 35 years, do your job. Let your actions speak louder then words. That is what Drake needs to do.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Doolfan what happened to the Jeremy in his underwear pic??? ..that was the best part about the thread..I tried to watch todays, but just couldn't get into..the show just sucks right now..

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

PhoenixRising05
Aug 22 2007, 08:04 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
PhoenixRising05
doolfan...keep on posting your opinions.  You just need to stop repeating yourself and don't worry about all the negativity.  Just be careful how you word things. It's good to see another positive Days fan. 

I am going to comment on both yesterday and today.  While yesterday was boring, it was also well-written.  The Max stuff was funny and I am enjoying the Nick story.  Chelsea/Jett suck but I did enjoy the Jeremy/Stephanie stuff.  Well done and pretty good acting.  Hennig rocks and Donovan is really improving, as is the writing for him. 

The Shawn/Belle/Philip stuff over the past two days has been good.  Belle is not really acting out of character.  Shawn is always making decisions without her so her reaction was spot on.  I like this triangle and like watching them deal with realistic obstacles.  The compromise at the end was nice.

Colleen and Santo was magical and the chemistry was great.  I give Hogan props for thinking outside the box and also telling a story that is filled with romance.  I think the characters at the head of it are what the problem is.  Poor Ali and James...they are really trying and Hogan is making an effort at something creative and it's looked at as crap because the big 4 aren't the end all to be all this time.  It's a shame.  Kudos to all of them.  I appreciate it. 

Liked the reactions by everyone reading the letters.  Cute.  Drake is just terrible.  I know he isn't given much but could he at least put in some effort? Ugh.

Not too bad today after the boredom of yesterday.  I am really psyched for the rest of the week.

Well, last Fall he was still giving effort. He had his bad moments but he had more good then bad. Drake has been going downhill for years but since waking from the coma he has been utterly horrible. That on top of his attitude is grounds IMO for his dismissal. I realize he and Dee are doing nothing but an actor's job is to perform and make the best of what they are given. I said the same thing about Missy Reeves two years ago. I don't care if your backburnered or been there for 35 years, do your job. Let your actions speak louder then words. That is what Drake needs to do.

the reason why we dont get alot of dee and drake because they cost alot of money and days is in budget problem but if there isnt a budget problem then hogan doesnt like writing for them.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Kevc1980
Aug 22 2007, 08:14 PM
Doolfan what happened to the Jeremy in his underwear pic??? ..that was the best part about the thread..I tried to watch todays, but just couldn't get into..the show just sucks right now..

the show does not suck. i am loving it, i will love it more come october.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 22 2007, 08:21 PM

Oh yeah the show is amazing because of EJ, Chelsea, Nick, Jeremy and Stefanie..how could i forget, you keep mentioning it in every single one of your posts...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 22 2007, 08:17 PM
PhoenixRising05
Aug 22 2007, 08:04 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
PhoenixRising05

the reason why we dont get alot of dee and drake because they cost alot of money and days is in budget problem but if there isnt a budget problem then hogan doesnt like writing for them.

Yes, there is a budget problem, but there is no excuse now. Corday promised airtime for them and they really aren't getting alot and they have no part in this story whatsoever, which is wrong.

I like that Marlena is a mother again and that Dee is getting more airtime then Drake but, otherwise, Hogan gets an F from me on use of J&M. I despise Drake but Dee and him do need a bigger role right now. I do think Drake's lack of appearances has something to do with behind the scenes issues but Dee, other then her regular two weeks off this time of year, should be on more then she is IMO.

Oh, and doolfan, please just heed my friendly advice and be careful how your word things. I am glad you enjoy the show and your entitled to your faves but just be carful and try to stop replying to everything :lol: . I am just trying to help :) .

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Kevc1980
Aug 22 2007, 08:26 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 22 2007, 08:21 PM

Oh yeah the show is amazing because of EJ, Chelsea, Nick, Jeremy and Stefanie..how could i forget, you keep mentioning it in every single one of your posts...

dont forget Sami, Stefano, Bo and Hope.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

I do think Drake's lack of appearances has something to do with behind the scenes issues

Very possible.

Days4Life
Unregistered

I'm one who hasn't been drawn into the Santo/Colleen story. It seemed too slow paced, and I just didn't feel the passion and romance of an epic love story. Today's episode changed all that. I felt the scenes in Santo's hotel room were sizzling--and when Santo ripped open his shirt and asked Colleen if she wanted his heart....wow. Those were the sexiest scenes DAYS has had for a long time.

The little boy who plays Shawn Sr. in the flashbacks broke my heart today. When he was begging Colleen not to go, not to make him lie for her...I was almost in tears. Alison Sweeney did a good job with that, too. She looked so sad and conflicted and had big tears in her eyes, but you could also feel her yearning for a different life. Nice that Colleen mentioned it was her father that wanted her to be a nun and that this is not the life she would have chosen for herself. That gave me some insight into her character, which helps me care more about her. And that I think is what's been missing in this story for me. They just threw these made-up characters at us without giving us any idea of who they were; however, today with Colleen's talk with her brother and then Santo's speech to Colleen we were given some information as to who these people are. That makes me care about what happens to them. I just wish it hadn't taken all summer to get to this point!

It always makes me happy to see Doug and Julie, even if they are just reading letters. They are long time favorites of mine, and I enjoy seeing them. Loved Doug calling the women "strumpets". Bo and Hope are so cute and always do a great job with whatever material they are given; contrast that to John, who seems to be very disinterested. I'm ready for them to write him out and send Marlena in a new direction.

The Belle/Shawn/Philip stuff was much better today. Belle just came off so bitchy yesterday and I'll admit I was insulted on the Brady's behalf because of her reaction to living over the Pub! I'm also getting more convinced that Grandpa Shawn is on his way out; they are putting Shawn in position to run the Pub and he will even be living there. I think it's a big clue.

Overall, I liked today's episode. I'm even looking forward to the next part of Santo/Colleen's story!
Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Aug 22 2007, 08:45 PM
Quote:

I do think Drake's lack of appearances has something to do with behind the scenes issues

Very possible.

Kitty, I think the only issue is Hogan doesn't want to write for him. If it was attitude then Thaao and Bryan wouldn't have anything to do. If it was Dee then in past years Drake would have disappeared when she was off and he didn't.

It just boils down to Corday lied again or Hogan (who is supposed to be writing what he wants to write) just doesn't want to write for them.

Right now I would find it very funny if they do fire him and it backfires on them. I don't see it getting the big backlash that it did when fans thought they killed off Marlena in the 80's, but I will be anxious to see a backlash over it.

Maybe one day Corday will wake up and do what is best for the show rather than just what he wants.

And no comment on Hogan. I am just so over him. After reading the upcoming spoilers and previews, he is getting way too over the top and it just seems to be more of the same mistakes Days has been making for years now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply