Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ALL: eye candy; who is the best eye candy in daytime
Topic Started: Aug 22 2007, 10:45 PM (5,315 Views)
DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

well for me, its Shelley Hennig and Rachel Melvin. OMG Beautiful bodys and they are good actress too. I love seeing them in there bikini's, omg so freaken hot especially shelley, when she wears that black bikini, well she has a nice ass and rachel has a great body too. Rachel and Shelley doesnt just have there good looks they are also great young talented actress, i just wish hogan would know what he is doing with their characters cause both Stephanie and Chelsea has potential.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Both are very lovely young women.

Ultimate eye candy for me: Greg Vaughan of GH. Yummy!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Austin Peck and Joshua Morrow make the top of my list.

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Greg Vaughan, Aiden Turner, Jacob Young (with shorter hair).

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

AndyAMC
Aug 22 2007, 11:02 PM

Short hair, long hair....I think Jacob Young is always hot. :lol:

King
Member Avatar

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 22 2007, 10:45 PM

WOW. Shelly looks FIERCE!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Shelley is undoubtedly one beautiful girl.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

MEN: PETER RECKELL, Jon Hensley, Doug Davidson, Greg Vaughan, Colin Egglesfield, Micheal E. Knight, Don Diamont, Ricky Paull Goldin, Winsor Harmon, Christian J. LeBlanc

Women: Kristian Alfonso, Maura West, Martha Byrne, Tamara Tunie, Alexa Havins, Julie Berman, Katherine Kelly Lang, Cady McClain, Laura Wright

OakdaleU
Unregistered

psychofan
Aug 22 2007, 11:03 PM
AndyAMC
Aug 22 2007, 11:02 PM

Short hair, long hair....I think Jacob Young is always hot. :lol:

I totally agree. :hail:
Quote Post Goto Top

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

DrewHamilton
Aug 22 2007, 11:15 PM
Shelley is undoubtedly one beautiful girl.

are u saying she is beautiful, well cause she is.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I love me some Shelley :D

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

PhoenixRising05
Aug 23 2007, 12:01 AM

back off, shelley is mine mine mine :D

Natalia
Member Avatar

Hunt Block,the only reason I ever watched soaps

kserox10

Joshuwa Morrow
Jacob Young

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Gawd I had such a soap crush on Greg Vaughn when he was on Y&R it wasn't even funny. Yeah he's still up there for me.

I remember when Todd Rotondi was on ATWT..whew what a greek god he was. :D

Joshua Marrow and Jacob Young are just some very hot men. I'd add Stephen Martinez too.

Ooh and Tom Freakin Pelphrey.

King
Member Avatar

DAYS has the best eye candy. It used to be PSNS but...nahhh. Galen and Eric (Sorry, Ally :lol:) have had the initial shock wear off. Adrian does nothing for me. Somewhere along the line, DAYS surpassed it.

And I think we can all agree, as a whole, CBS and ABC men can't hold a candle to NBC men! Haha.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

King
Aug 23 2007, 12:43 PM
DAYS has the best eye candy. It used to be PSNS but...nahhh. Galen and Eric (Sorry, Ally :lol:) have had the initial shock wear off. Adrian does nothing for me. Somewhere along the line, DAYS surpassed it.

And I think we can all agree, as a whole, CBS and ABC men can't hold a candle to NBC men! Haha.

same with the women: days has the most beautiful women

Shelley, Rachel, Kristian, Renee

aMLCproduction
Member Avatar
Prince

Cane&Nick on Y&R is eye candy, so Jeremy and Jett on Days. Bo and EJ as well

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

No we can't all agree on that King. There is probably not one show on CBS or ABC that can do it along, but you pack either neighborhood together and they beat DAys.

Why at CBS alone you have Joshua Morrow, the guy who plays Cane, Thad Luckinbill, Michael Graziadei, Winsor Harmon, Kyle Lowder, Doug Davidson, Ricky Paull Goldin, the guy that plays Remy, John Driscoll, Christian J. LeBlanc, Jon Hensley, Austin Peck, Grayson McCouch and even Ronn Moss who is built and still looks good for his age.

At ABC you hae Steve Burton, Greg Vaughan, Kamar de Los Reyes, David Fumero, Colin Egglesfield, Nathaniel Marston, Thorsten Kaye, John Paul Lavoisier, Cameron Mathison, Jacob Young, Justin Bruening (until recently).

It used to be that yes Days did, but the other 2 networks have built up.

Right now Days has some very appealing men. All of the Days actors are attractive even Blake in his own nerdy kind of way. But I still find Passions to hvae the best looking men overall. Of course Days gets points for having Peter. But I don't think Days has anything on the other shows.

Now as far as the talent of the men's cast, I used to argue that DAys was just as talented as the other shows, but since they have hired Trevor Donovan and Marcus Partrick based more on looks the acting curves for Days men has gone down. Even with Trevor growing some, he sill pulls the show wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down.

sungrey

PhoenixRising05
Aug 23 2007, 12:01 AM

Someone knows my old signature from another site... :lol:

Seriously, it's easy to think that. She's definitely quite easy on the eyes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply