Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ALL: eye candy; who is the best eye candy in daytime
Topic Started: Aug 22 2007, 10:45 PM (5,212 Views)
Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I think Trevor needs to stop the hair bleaching!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

King
Aug 23 2007, 12:43 PM
DAYS has the best eye candy. It used to be PSNS but...nahhh. Galen and Eric (Sorry, Ally :lol:) have had the initial shock wear off. Adrian does nothing for me. Somewhere along the line, DAYS surpassed it.

And I think we can all agree, as a whole, CBS and ABC men can't hold a candle to NBC men! Haha.

Days always has the hottest guys, but under Hogan the shirtless to shirt wearing ratio has gone down to unacceptably low levels. The summer's almost over and we've seen James Scott totally shirtless ONCE? And that was in some bizarre voodoo paternity ritual? I know he has that steam room scene coming up, but JAYSUS. Give these men some more hygiene or something so we can get more shirtless action that doesn't have to involved those contrived bets or pranks that Hogan seems to love with Lucas, Bo and Max all being the victims of. Although Peter Reckell shirtless was EXTREMELY delicious and I don't usually think of him that way because I'm more Shawn's age so I think of him as being old enough to be my dad. LOL.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

IMissAremid
Aug 23 2007, 08:39 PM
King
Aug 23 2007, 12:43 PM
DAYS has the best eye candy. It used to be PSNS but...nahhh. Galen and Eric (Sorry, Ally :lol:) have had the initial shock wear off. Adrian does nothing for me. Somewhere along the line, DAYS surpassed it.

And I think we can all agree, as a whole, CBS and ABC men can't hold a candle to NBC men! Haha.

Days always has the hottest guys, but under Hogan the shirtless to shirt wearing ratio has gone down to unacceptably low levels. The summer's almost over and we've seen James Scott totally shirtless ONCE? And that was in some bizarre voodoo paternity ritual? I know he has that steam room scene coming up, but JAYSUS. Give these men some more hygiene or something so we can get more shirtless action that doesn't have to involved those contrived bets or pranks that Hogan seems to love with Lucas, Bo and Max all being the victims of. Although Peter Reckell shirtless was EXTREMELY delicious and I don't usually think of him that way because I'm more Shawn's age so I think of him as being old enough to be my dad. LOL.

hey i am happy i get to see stephanie and chelsea in there bikinis. YEA steph and chelsea are both hot.

OakdaleU
Unregistered

Doolfan, do you have a crush on Trevor? So many shirtless pics of him. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&RWorldTurner
Aug 23 2007, 08:33 PM
I think Trevor needs to stop the hair bleaching!

I agree.....

He's not bad looking with the darker blonde hair and a bit of stubble.......

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

OakdaleU
Aug 23 2007, 09:03 PM

no, i seen these on the sony board.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 23 2007, 09:04 PM
OakdaleU

Why are you looking at Trevor pics on the Sony board if you don't have a crush on him?

(It's OK if you do)

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

IMissAremid
Aug 23 2007, 09:08 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
OakdaleU

Why are you looking at Trevor pics on the Sony board if you don't have a crush on him?

(It's OK if you do)

UHHHHH I dont, i thought i would share them with you cause most of u are women.

i like shelley hennig, one day i will be with her.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 23 2007, 09:09 PM
IMissAremid
Aug 23 2007, 09:08 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
OakdaleU

(It's OK if you do)

UHHHHH I dont, i thought i would share them with you cause most of u are women.

Actually most of us are gay/bi guys....sure there are women, but a lot (like me) are guys. You know, even though you think its "wrong" as you once said....

and LMAO I don't know how you expect me to believe that you're straight with some of your posts.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

And I am going to marry Matt Ashford. <_<

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

My first soap crush....

Posted Image

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

My Crush

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

now this picture is hot of eva mendez

Posted Image

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

omg eva mendez beautiful freaken body, i would fuck her every minute of the day, look at that body, why would people be gay, they are stupid, wouldnt someone want a piece of her. i sure would, omg look at that beautiful ass.

Posted Image

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

OneBadKitty
Aug 23 2007, 09:23 PM
My first soap crush....

Posted Image

& he is still lookin' good!!!! Love him~

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Rick Springfield is hot as shit!! :hail:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Quote:

omg eva mendez beautiful freaken body, i would fuck her every minute of the day, look at that body, why would people be gay, they are stupid, wouldnt someone want a piece of her. i sure would, omg look at that beautiful ass.

You're the stupid one for making an anti-gay statement TWICE.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 23 2007, 09:33 PM

Posted Image

Terry, I take offense to this, not to mention this a thread about SOAP STARS & EM is not one.

Please keep things on topic, stop posting the same pictures more than once and CHECK YOUR IGNORANCE AT THE DOOR!

Thanks, :)

OakdaleU
Unregistered

DOOL_Fan4ever

Posted Image

I am not stupid for being gay. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

DOOL_Fan4ever
why would people be gay, they are stupid, wouldnt someone want a piece of her. i sure would,

I've tried to keep from replying to most of your posts directly lately, but statements like that is what gets you into trouble; and you never seem to learn........

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply