Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ALL: eye candy; who is the best eye candy in daytime
Topic Started: Aug 22 2007, 10:45 PM (5,006 Views)
OakdaleU
Unregistered

Mateo
Aug 23 2007, 10:14 PM
Justin Hartley~ mmmhmm!!

Posted Image

I like the way you think Mateo. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

I certainly missed a lot here, but I'm glad its taken care of.

Yes, now that a certain homophobic fangurl is no longer here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Ok, so I know MCW(Fox on PSSNS) doesn't have a huge fan base, but I'm sooo in love with this man!! LoL

Posted Image

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Mark sure has a bod and a half!

OakdaleU
Unregistered

I always found this guy hot......Bailey Chase..Chris Hughes

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

OakdaleU
Unregistered

Ok...he was on Days and Y&R as a bartender...so he counts :P :lol: And I have always had the hots for him. Gawd he screams OakdaleU...hehe

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^ITA, RL is soooo hot & he's gay, yummy!! LoL

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OakdaleU
Aug 23 2007, 10:45 PM
Ok...he was on Days and Y&R as a bartender...so he counts :P :lol: And I have always had the hots for him. Gawd he screams OakdaleU...hehe

Posted Image

Very VERY HOT! Plus he was in one of my favorite DOOL episodes ever with drunk Sami making out with EJ and telling off Carrie and her parents. *sigh* Has it really been a year ago?

Mason

I looove Reichen. So damn hot.

Mason

My current favorites:

Men: Cameron Mathison, Greg Vaughn, Eric Martsolf, James Hyde, Brandon Beemer, John Driscoll, Thad Luckinbill, Colin Egglesfield, Van Hansis, Austin Peck

Women: Gina Tognoni, Martha Madison, Kristian Alfonso, Maura West, Cady McClain, Sharon Case, Rebecca Herbst, Laura Wright, Julie Pinson, Emily Harper, Erin Cardillo

DramaKing
Member Avatar

well.... I cant pick one. but ill try to pick one from each soap...

Josh M. from Y&R. He just.... sexy. Everything about him. and can you picture him in bed? omg. crazy wild sex i bet. he seems like that kinda fuck til you passout guy. but i also have to mention Don Diamont... cuz he to is just pure sex.

Winsor Harmon from B&B. i dont really know why. but hes hot. and has an amazing ass.

Over on ATWT Austin Peck. He was my first soap love.

GL.... Robert Newman. he fulfils my hot older guy sex dream quite nice. and hes just freakin one nice piece of meat. hes so good looking for anyman, let alone his age. tho hes not that old... and Daniel Cosgrove. Because i will forever love Matt from 90210

AMC .... Jacob Young. nuff' said.

OLTL... ummm....

Days - Toss up between Peter Reckell and Brandon Beemer. *thinks hot nast incest scenes of bo/shawn* (yeah whatever, u know u do to...)

GH - greg Vaughan... my obsession in life. i kinda stalk him...

as for woman.... Alexis Thorpe. why is this girl not on a soap? shes freakin a sex godess. look at the woman. plus she can act!! (paging OLTL... Sarah?!) ... Kirsten Storms i just love. shes hot. Kelly Monaco is sexy. Tracy bregman (Lauren, YR) is my hot older woman dream ...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply