Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ALL: eye candy; who is the best eye candy in daytime
Topic Started: Aug 22 2007, 10:45 PM (9,941 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

King
Aug 23 2007, 12:43 PM
DAYS has the best eye candy. It used to be PSNS but...nahhh. Galen and Eric (Sorry, Ally :lol:) have had the initial shock wear off. Adrian does nothing for me. Somewhere along the line, DAYS surpassed it.

And I think we can all agree, as a whole, CBS and ABC men can't hold a candle to NBC men! Haha.

Days always has the hottest guys, but under Hogan the shirtless to shirt wearing ratio has gone down to unacceptably low levels. The summer's almost over and we've seen James Scott totally shirtless ONCE? And that was in some bizarre voodoo paternity ritual? I know he has that steam room scene coming up, but JAYSUS. Give these men some more hygiene or something so we can get more shirtless action that doesn't have to involved those contrived bets or pranks that Hogan seems to love with Lucas, Bo and Max all being the victims of. Although Peter Reckell shirtless was EXTREMELY delicious and I don't usually think of him that way because I'm more Shawn's age so I think of him as being old enough to be my dad. LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 23 2007, 09:04 PM
OakdaleU
Aug 23 2007, 09:03 PM
Doolfan, do you have a crush on Trevor? So many shirtless pics of him. ;)

no, i seen these on the sony board.

Why are you looking at Trevor pics on the Sony board if you don't have a crush on him?

(It's OK if you do)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

OakdaleU
Aug 23 2007, 10:45 PM
Ok...he was on Days and Y&R as a bartender...so he counts :P :lol: And I have always had the hots for him. Gawd he screams OakdaleU...hehe

Posted Image

Very VERY HOT! Plus he was in one of my favorite DOOL episodes ever with drunk Sami making out with EJ and telling off Carrie and her parents. *sigh* Has it really been a year ago?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply