Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Days - DiMera's Stand and De-Liver
Topic Started: Aug 23 2007, 08:07 AM (627 Views)
Jonatha

Bo and Roman's plan to arrest EJ and stop him from being Stefano's liver donor backfires this week on Days of Our Lives when the DiMera goons grab Benjy.

"It's mostly a barter," explains Peter Reckell (Bo). "If Stefano ends this stupid vendetta and turns in Andre, Bo will give up EJ. Stefano can have part of his liver and everybody will be happy. Stefano refuses the big stumbling block is that he doesn't want to turn in Andre."

That's bad news for Benjy, who stops by to visit Hope, Steve and Kayla and admits he's terrified the DiMera's will come after him. Steve promises to protect him, and Benjy goes to hide in his car. But he never returns.

Hope phones Bo, who heads home to check on Benjy's disappearance. Things look bleak when Steve finds Benjy's blood-soaked shirt and even bleaker, when Bo and Steve find Benjy in a dumpster. "Benjy is barely alive and has a slash on his side where his liver is, so they put two and two together," sighs Reckell.

The duo races to the hospital, where Dr. Rolf is preparing Stefano for surgery, and an enraged Steve grabs the cooler containing the liver section, determined to stop the transplant. Bo wrestles it away from Steve, and Stefano's surgery proceeds.

Steve blasts Bo for playing by the rules, but Bo reveals he's changing the game. "Bo decides to stage Stefano's death and hold a funeral, knowing Andre will show up," explains Reckell. "Andre is Stefano's muscle. He is the one who is hurting people. Once they get Stefano's right hand man they will be able to end this vendetta."

Or so they think.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sephora
Unregistered

So now the Salem police are playing God, judge, jury, and executioner? I guess we'll wait and see how this one plays out.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

A staged funeral for Stefano?

Sounds like another LSkreet spoiler coming true. Awesome.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Please let Stefano die! Not one of those fake deaths, a real death, once and for all.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

sounds great, poor benjy

pspcindy
Member Avatar

It does sound like good stuff!

Good scoop KSkreet !!

King
Member Avatar

I like how Reckell called it a stupid feud. We know, Peter, WE KNOW! :lol:

At least he's getting paid to get through it. We're watching it for free.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King, you called it before I did. I was SHOCKED AND STUNNED that Reckell had the balls, as Reckell, to call it a, and I quote, "STUPID VENDETTA." NOT as Bo, but as Reckell. Dang, watch out, Reck! We see what happens to Drake when he speaks out. Look out, babe!

That being said, I hope Benjy dies. Sorry, he deserves it. Let's not forget he BETRAYED Steve in the worst possible way.

MURDER TO BENJY! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

King
Aug 23 2007, 01:04 PM
I like how Reckell called it a stupid feud. We know, Peter, WE KNOW! :lol:

At least he's getting paid to get through it. We're watching it for free.

So true King. The feud is a fizzle. It could have been so exciting but this reason is not what I would have liked to see. Some of the posters on this board have much better ideas than Hogan.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Gotta give MAD props to that headline writer for the SOW article. VERY CLEVER. Good to know some of their staffers are pros! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Sephora
Unregistered

Hasn't the character called it a stupid feud a couple of times? For some reason I can hear the words as I read it.
Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Oh, I love this. Of course, Stefano is my favorite Days character so it would be terrible from my point of view to kill him off. As long as JM is alive, I want to feel as though Stefano is around.

King
Member Avatar

I noticed the article title too. I think it's hilar!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This sounds better then I thought and it's very vet-heavy.

I am glad Ed will be here for this. Hopefully, he will execute all this properly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply