Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Lynda Hirsch spoilers for wk of 8/27
Topic Started: Aug 23 2007, 12:24 PM (619 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Sami and Lucas go to the gym in place of Kate to intercept the folio from Andre. They see a woman heading into the steam room carrying the folio. Lucas goes after her, only to discover "she" is actually Andre with a gun. Andre knocks Lucas out with the butt of his gun and ties him up in a car. Lucas awakens to find himself trapped in the car and surrounded by ferocious dogs. Bo and Roman help Lucas escape from the car. Andre shoves E.J. and Sami into the steam room. Sami frantically performs CPR on an unconscious E.J. She then orders a reluctant Lucas to resuscitate him. Steve, Kayla and Hope realize Benjy never returned from parking his car. Bo gets a call that Benjy has been found in a dumpster, barely alive. They deduce from the deep cut in Benjy's side that Stefano's donor liver came from him. Shawn tells Hope he'll soon be out of a job. He's been thinking about a new career as a cop.

SNEAK PEEK: Stefano "dies" again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

okay these sound better..i like Shawn as a cop...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

For a pregnant women to be locked up in a steam room, can't be a good thing.

King
Member Avatar

OMG! Shawn a cop!? EEE!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Poor Benjy. :(

Shawn's going to be a cop, eh? I'm really surprised it's taken the writers this long to make this happen. We all knew it was going to happen eventually. I don't agree with the career choice, but whatever.

I'm growing tired of Sami or Lucas getting trapped in places, and needing rescued. Can we start a count?

King
Member Avatar

It's better than him being a freaking mechanic.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

^ See, I'd rather him be a mechanic. It's realistic, especially for a college drop-out like Shawn.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

But him being Mechanic, means another set for Days if they want to show him at work...Now they can get rid of Max's garage, if they haven't already..and put Shawn in more scenes with his father, Roman, and Abe at the police station...

Also i like him following in his parents footsteps..

King
Member Avatar

Yeah but being a mechanic brings nothing to the show. There's no drama to it. It's not a "soapy" career.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I like Shawn being a cop, too. I think our policemen have to have college, though. Remember how we saw Hope go through policeman school? I hope we get to see Shawn learn to think quick LOL. That would be worth something to watch. Also, Brandon Beemer looks great in uniform so I hope he will wear a uniform.

I think the garage and racing storylines are over thankfully, although I'm not carried away with the Cheatin' Heart one. Alice's at least had a little class and this is just a rough hang-out. Get rid of Adrienne, Cheatin' Heart and every thing associated with it, please.

I like glamour and glitz. We have been deprived of that recently.

That's also another reason we need Marlena. She can make that happen. Also, Suzanne Rogers.

Who believes that Lucas would allow his 8 1/2 month pregnant with twins wife tag along to retrieve anything from Andre. Stupid beyond words.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Like the Shawn one.

I am looking forward to next week with Ed's debut and all.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Poor Benjy :(

Love Shawn becoming a cop! I did find it realistic that he would be a mechanic but it's nice he's waking up and becoming what he was meant to be, a police officer like his uncle and father and mother.

I'm so sick of every other week seeing EJ, Sami and Lucas in danger. Kill Andre, PLEASE! Once and for all just get rid of him!

Jonatha

DaysFanJean
Aug 23 2007, 02:52 PM
I like Shawn being a cop, too. I think our policemen have to have college, though. Remember how we saw Hope go through policeman school? I hope we get to see Shawn learn to think quick LOL. That would be worth something to watch. Also, Brandon Beemer looks great in uniform so I hope he will wear a uniform.

I think the garage and racing storylines are over thankfully, although I'm not carried away with the Cheatin' Heart one. Alice's at least had a little class and this is just a rough hang-out. Get rid of Adrienne, Cheatin' Heart and every thing associated with it, please.

I like glamour and glitz. We have been deprived of that recently.

That's also another reason we need Marlena. She can make that happen. Also, Suzanne Rogers.

Who believes that Lucas would allow his 8 1/2 month pregnant with twins wife tag along to retrieve anything from Andre. Stupid beyond words.

Jean, I remember Hope going through police school. Remember during her training she was trying to climb up some ropes with her high heels on? :)

And hurray for Shawn finally going to be a policeman. It's about time.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I wonder how Shawn can become a cop with his past. Drugs, alcohol, property damage, whore-lovin'...

Sephora
Unregistered

px780
Aug 24 2007, 05:23 PM
I wonder how Shawn can become a cop with his past. Drugs, alcohol, property damage, whore-lovin'...

I guess if Billie and Patrick can, anyone can.
Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Well you know, Shawn was a "cop" before. Back during the SSK story, he certainly acted like one by interrogating Rex. I thought maybe I had slept through the part where he went to the police academy.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kevc1980
Aug 23 2007, 02:33 PM
But him being Mechanic, means another set for Days if they want to show him at work...Now they can get rid of Max's garage, if they haven't already..and put Shawn in more scenes with his father, Roman, and Abe at the police station...

Also i like him following in his parents footsteps..

Isn't Max supposed to take over the Brady Pub or something? I'm glad they're getting rid of Max's garage and the last ties to the racing crap. Especially since we no longer have to see him that stupid red jacket he wore like everyday for six months. I do wonder what this means for Abby coming back if anything. Didn't she and Max work there together?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply