Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOW Spoilers; wk of 8/27 & 9/3
Topic Started: Aug 23 2007, 12:25 PM (436 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Week of Aug 27

Stephanie and Max fight their attraction.

Andre takes out Lucas.

Sami and Ej get trapped in a steam room.

Belle rushes to Phillip's rescue.

Shawn tells Hope about his new career plans.

Can't Miss: Thursday, Aug 30
Lucas saves EJ's life.

Week of Sept 3

Tony plots with the Bradys against Stefano.

Colleen and Santo share a night of firsts.

Jett tells Chelsea how he really feels.

A stranger shows up in Salem eyeing Nick.

Jeremy gets busted.

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...636534635394541
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm looking forward to Jeremy getting busted. Belle is an idiot and for once, I'm hoping Shawn will actually move on and tolerate this crap.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm really starting to like Jeremy. Trevor Donovan is not that bad of an actor, and Jeremy's finally starting to be fleshed out. There's more to him than just being a selfish bastard.

EJ and Sami are trapped together. Why am I not surprised?

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Oh, goodie...looks like we are winding down the dreadful summer stories. I hope to goodness that Sami and Lucas are backburnered for a year at least.

I'm looking forward to Shawn telling Hope about his new career plans. This may turn my feelings around on Shawn (hopefully).

Wonder who the stranger is eyeballing Nick? Nick doesn't have a job anymore, maybe he is ISA or another covert agency needing a geneticist.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

DaysFanJean
Aug 23 2007, 03:04 PM
Oh, goodie...looks like we are winding down the dreadful summer stories. I hope to goodness that Sami and Lucas are backburnered for a year at least.

I'm looking forward to Shawn telling Hope about his new career plans. This may turn my feelings around on Shawn (hopefully).

Wonder who the stranger is eyeballing Nick? Nick doesn't have a job anymore, maybe he is ISA or another covert agency needing a geneticist.

you know what would be shocking if it is dr rebert back for revenge lol. I think it could make a good story but with in the end MY nick and chelsea overcoming the pervert and killing him and plus if i am right cause well noone knows he the stalker is that is stalking nick soon. MORE AIRTIME FOR NICK AND CHELSEA.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 23 2007, 03:31 PM
DaysFanJean
Oh, goodie...looks like we are winding down the dreadful summer stories.  I hope to goodness that Sami and Lucas are backburnered for a year at least. 

I'm looking forward to Shawn telling Hope about his new career plans.  This may turn my feelings around on Shawn (hopefully).

Wonder who the stranger is eyeballing Nick?  Nick doesn't have a job anymore, maybe he is ISA or another covert agency needing a geneticist.

you know what would be shocking if it is dr rebert back for revenge lol. I think it could make a good story but with in the end MY nick and chelsea overcoming the pervert and killing him and plus if i am right cause well noone knows he the stalker is that is stalking nick soon. MORE AIRTIME FOR NICK AND CHELSEA.

Give it a rest Terry.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

ArizonaDaze
Aug 23 2007, 04:10 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 23 2007, 03:31 PM
DaysFanJean
Oh, goodie...looks like we are winding down the dreadful summer stories.  I hope to goodness that Sami and Lucas are backburnered for a year at least. 

I'm looking forward to Shawn telling Hope about his new career plans.  This may turn my feelings around on Shawn (hopefully).

Wonder who the stranger is eyeballing Nick?  Nick doesn't have a job anymore, maybe he is ISA or another covert agency needing a geneticist.

Give it a rest Terry.

You beat me to it. :lol:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

It's a good thing Days puts out other spoilers because these make it sound way too TTS heavy. Whatever the case, seems like the summer stories, including TTS, are winding down. I figured the young set would take a break in the Fall so I am optimistic for better things ahead.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

PhoenixRising05
Aug 23 2007, 07:49 PM
It's a good thing Days puts out other spoilers because these make it sound way too TTS heavy.  Whatever the case, seems like the summer stories, including TTS, are winding down.  I figured the young set would take a break in the Fall so I am optimistic for better things ahead.

Thank you for that optimism, yo. My optimism is that they'll pull a twist and have Tony be on the Dimera side. That would be fun for me.

Boy would it be shocking if Nick was killed by this random stranger. A violent, bloody orgy of death, if you will, taking out him, Jett and the stranger, leaving Chelsea alone to explore a lesbian relationship in the Salem U sorority storyline.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

px780
Aug 23 2007, 09:53 PM
PhoenixRising05
Aug 23 2007, 07:49 PM
It's a good thing Days puts out other spoilers because these make it sound way too TTS heavy.  Whatever the case, seems like the summer stories, including TTS, are winding down.  I figured the young set would take a break in the Fall so I am optimistic for better things ahead.

Thank you for that optimism, yo. My optimism is that they'll pull a twist and have Tony be on the Dimera side. That would be fun for me.

Boy would it be shocking if Nick was killed by this random stranger. A violent, bloody orgy of death, if you will, taking out him, Jett and the stranger, leaving Chelsea alone to explore a lesbian relationship in the Salem U sorority storyline.

No problem. Someone has to be the eternal optimist. :lol: .

I like Nick but I am also getting sick of him and his issues. The TTS crew as a whole needs a long break this Fall IMO. It's not the story. It's just overkill.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply