Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Thursday
Topic Started: Aug 23 2007, 01:23 PM (747 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Posted Image

DISCUSS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

What a great episode! Maybe this will sound condescending but this show is just so frivilous and cheeky, all of it, yet so aware of it that I can't help eating this all up with a spoon. I'm stuck on vacation in a hotel room waiting for my luggage to join me on my vacation but this is all so delightful I kind of don't mind as sad as that is.

The Rebecca-Gwen scenes were great even if the dayplayer's slap was kind of weak.

I missed yesterday's episode so I didn't know what the Edna stuff was going to be and the SandM/wax crap cracked me up. Especially LOL with Endorra's blindfold over her face and the "Toys?" thought bubble.

Eric Martsolf just doesn't usually do all that much for me (sorry Ally!) but seeing Ethan shirtless today I found him extremely HOT for the first time in a long time, possibly ever. Meow. I don't know what it was but he was just looking extra good to me. Maybe it's my inner Therethan fangurl from when I first started watching the show coming out so that's why I enjoyed that all so much. I don't know.

The Shuis stuff was OK but I missed yesterday's ep so I didn't know exactly what Luis said to her so it was a little hard for me to get into the scenes but whatev. Loved the rest of the ep with Fancy and Pretty and Alistair too!

nassaunew

Ok episode today - the flow was off

Friday's should be better.

King
Member Avatar

I am going to miss Rebecca! :lol:

King
Member Avatar

The Ethan/Theresa scenes were great. It was very 2001/2002 ish PSNS, IMO. I love the song "Playground Love" that was playing in the scenes. I'm just wondering why they didn't continue it and play the lyrics?

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Well my suspicions were right

Norma and Edna are lesbians err Norma is, Ed's Bisexual I guess LMAO

Their scenes were hilarious!

Edna: Ya know Tabby, Variety is the spice of life....
Norma: How many more toys to be need?
Endora's thought bubble: Toys?

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

NO! NO! NO!!!! I was gone all day and forgot to set my tivo!! :( :( Would someone mind giving me a synopsis of the highlights?

Deleted User
Deleted User

AAAAAAAHHH.

AAAAAAAAAAAH..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

I was DYING to get on this board the SECOND I realized Ethan and Theresa's "song," the one that premiered in Bermuda, in 2000, came back!!!!!!! !

THAT ALONE made this ep. magical for me.

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Aug 23 2007, 04:41 PM
The Ethan/Theresa scenes were great. It was very 2001/2002 ish PSNS, IMO. I love the song "Playground Love" that was playing in the scenes. I'm just wondering why they didn't continue it and play the lyrics?

King, that's exactly why I loved it. That was the song, instrumental only, ever, that VERY often played in E/T scenes. It began in 2000 and may have stopped in 2002 or so. I don't know why they stopped it either. But as far as I know (and I thought you'd recognize it! You're a longtime watcher, right?) they've only ever played the instrumental version.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, King. You just gave me the ammo I needed.

"Playground Love," eh?!!! I am SO GOING TO find that song, DOWNLOAD that bitch and one of these days, make one FUCK of an ET video montage with all my "Passions" tapes and DVDs.

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

psychofan
Aug 23 2007, 05:06 PM
NO! NO! NO!!!! I was gone all day and forgot to set my tivo!! :( :( Would someone mind giving me a synopsis of the highlights?

Sheridan only had a flesh wound.
Luis wouldn't fully admit that he didn't mean he hated Sheridan when he said all those things to get Vincent in a frame of mind to believe Lu wasn't a threat to him. He only said something like, "I meant to keep Vincent from harming you," when Sheridan asked him to say that he didn't mean he hated her. Burst her bubble on that one.

Al revealed himself to Gwenbecca; he threatened Gwenbecca never to tell Theresa's secret; he'll handle it. Becca cackled to herself that Tess is now a bigamist. Gwen, at first sad that she couldn't ruin Tess' life loved that thought and cackled like a witch as well! (Great scene; so 2001, pre-sending the files of E's true pat to the tabs)

Meanwhile, ETHAN AND THERESA'S INCREDIBLE "SONG" came back (you'd have to be a classic watcher -- were you? -- to realize this old friend)

ET were hot and sexy.

Fancy told Lu, Sher, Evian that Al is alive. They're all shocked. Pretty confirms it.

Ednorma had great sexually-oriented-but-not-really hijinks. Great sight gags with the punchlines of those hijinks.

Great show
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Yeah. It's a GREAT song!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Liza Huber is so much fun to watch like this. Pretty's fun, too, in a room full of people terrified of Alistair all smug and disfigured. And Rebecca the skank is always good times.

I fast-forwarded through the E/T stuff and most of the Norma/Edna waxing schtick. It was a bit much, I thought, and after a long day at work I really didn't need the mental image of Brazilian waxes for those characters. No offense to the actresses or anything.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Edna/Norma/Tabitha/Endora=hilarious. The waxing, blindfold, etc was great and loved Tabitha calling out NBC. :lol:

ET was boring but I did like the song and I am glad their fans are getting such a payoff. Good to see the love scenes.

Gwen and Rebecca were hilarious. The whole bit with the woman and the man was funny, as well as Rebecca refusing to call herself Gwen's mother and rather her sister and her lack of remembering concerning her sex hijinks :lol: . Love when Al showed up

Pretty sucks and so did the whole gun battle. Fancy/Luis/Sheridan/Eve/Julian was good.

Not too bad today really.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Is ET considered payoff? I was actually thinking fans got pretty screwed. Small wedding, and then on their honeymoon we learn they weren't really married (although on Days when people died their spouses could remarry legally, or whatever the heck their logic was with the Bonnie/Mickey stuff).

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

px780
Aug 24 2007, 01:06 AM
Is ET considered payoff? I was actually thinking fans got pretty screwed. Small wedding, and then on their honeymoon we learn they weren't really married (although on Days when people died their spouses could remarry legally, or whatever the heck their logic was with the Bonnie/Mickey stuff).

Your right but, then again, I never thought they would ever wed at all. The wedding sucked other then the montage. The love scenes are a payoff IMO because they are not rushing it and it seems like they really are putting effort into it to please fans.

As for Al, Lindsey said in SOW that Ethan and Theresa are married despite Alistair so who knows. I hope they are but I can't see how that is the case.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Thanks for that recap, JSF!!! UGH! I'm so pissed that I miss this great episode. :angry:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I have a silly question about Norma. Nearly every other time she has returned, she has tried to kill Tabitha. Now she lives at Tabby's lair and gets along fine with her. What stopped her this time?

Deleted User
Deleted User

^ I'm dying to know that as well! I don't get it!
Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think Norma and Tabitha reached an agreement during her last visit.

Good point, Phoenix, about the E/T stuff. It is more of a payoff than ever before.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply