Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Fall Previews "Murderess Revealed?"; Pretty/Alistair Team Up, Eve the addict
Topic Started: Aug 23 2007, 04:38 PM (897 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Fancy/Luis/Sheridan - Luis and Sheridan go on an emotional quest to find Marty. Sheridan refuses to let Luis tell Fancy what's happening. Fancy becomes confused about why Luis is spending so much time with his former lover. The discovery Sheridan is about to make may lead Luis back to her.

Alistair/Pretty - Alistair teams up with Pretty to subdue Fancy's tenacity. Alistair and Pretty's actions will have "mind-blowing implications" as the duo wreck havoc.

Esme - She's giving love a bad name. When she kisses men, they start dropping like flies.

Eve - Eve's abuse of drugs and alcohol spirals out of control as she relives her past as a lounge singing drug addict.

Theresa/Ethan/Pilar/Gwen/Rebecca- Gwen and Rebecca unearth the most shocking secret ever to hit Harmony.....Saint Pilar Lo-Fitz has feet of clay. Perhaps Theresa should start heeding Pilar's advice...before this secret is revealed and more bodies start piling up...

Tabitha/Kay/Endora - Kay and Tabitha come face-to-face with the dark side. Kay will be forced to learn how to control her powers and fast when Endora gets her self in jeopardy.

DirecTV's Confirmed Cast List (There could be more added soon)

Lindsay Hartley as Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Eva Tamargo as Pilar Lopez-Fitzgerald
Galen Gering as Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald
Hannia Guillen as Paloma Lopez Fitzgerald
Emily Harper as Fancy Crane
McKenzie Westmore as Sheridan Crane
Charles Divins as Chad Harris-Crane
Melinda Sward as Pretty Crane
John Reilly as Alistair Crane
Ben Masters as Julian Crane
Juliet Mills as Tabitha Lenox
Nicole Cox as Endora Lenox
Erin Cardillo as Esme Vanderheusen
Amy Castle as Viki Vanderheusen
Heidi Mueller as Kay Bennett
James Hyde as Sam Bennett
Dylan Fergus as Noah Bennett
Tracey Ross as Eve Russell
Andrea Evans as Rebecca Hotchkiss
Liza Huber as Gwen Hotchkiss
Kim Johnston Ulrich as Ivy Winthrop
Eric Martsolf as Ethan Winthrop
Christopher Maleki as Herbert "Spike" Lester

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Rick
Aug 23 2007, 04:38 PM

Esme - She's giving love a bad name. When she kisses men, they start dropping like flies.

Theresa/Ethan/Pilar/Gwen/Rebecca- Gwen and Rebecca unearth the most shocking secret ever to hit Harmony.....Saint Pilar Lo-Fitz has feet of clay. Perhaps Theresa should start heeding Pilar's advice...before this secret is revealed and more bodies start piling up...

EEEEE about Pilar! I am glad Gwen and Becs will continuing torturing them.

So, I wonder if it IS Fox who dies in the finale and Esme kisses him?? LOL.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Imagine if He and Esme are having a date and she kisses him and then he goes to the bathroom or something and Pilar kills him, so poor Esme thinks she's killed him. It's gonne be hilarious.

See this is what kills me about JER, When he wants or needs to he can write good stuff

King
Member Avatar

ITA. And it just sucks that he is giving us all of this great stuff now. Tear!!

dawn9476

I hope Julian is there to catch Eve when she falls.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Oh my!

Do you realize what this could mean? It means that the mags are going to continue with their Passions coverage after the show ends on NBC - I hope!! :cheers:

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

King
Aug 23 2007, 04:43 PM
Rick
Aug 23 2007, 04:38 PM

EEEEE about Pilar! I am glad Gwen and Becs will continuing torturing them.

So, I wonder if it IS Fox who dies in the finale and Esme kisses him?? LOL.

You and me both!!

Team Hotchkiss!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds like the mags will continue to cover the show. That's good news.

I figured it would be Pilar. They used her in the DIRECTV promos and it was strange because she has had nothing of note for a long time. She has acted off lately. I am curious to see how all this comes about. It sounds really good and creative for once. I like the spoilers and I am also happy to see Passions give an actual preview and not some generic gibberish shit.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Pilar has always been off, imho.

Man, if they have her as a murderess it would rock, if only for how close it comes to being the ultimate cliche: the butler did it.

And I hope with all my heart that if we can't have Beth before the finale we get some good scenes with Eve "singing" in a lounge. I miss the "singing," both with her and Whitney.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

Man, if they have her as a murderess it would rock, if only for how close it comes to being the ultimate cliche: the butler did it.

And Tamargo would swat that shit out of the ballpark too! Can't wait to see this!!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Yeah. Eva is deserving of this story. I am glad she will be in the center of it.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Phoenix are you going to be able to watch the show after it moves?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Aug 23 2007, 10:08 PM

Yep. A friend of mine has DIRECTV and I am making arrangements with him and I also found a secret way online. I'm good.

A few months ago, I would not have bothered but what a difference a few months makes.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Aug 23 2007, 10:10 PM
OneBadKitty
Aug 23 2007, 10:08 PM

Yep. A friend of mine has DIRECTV and I am making arrangements with him and I also found a secret way online. I'm good.

A few months ago, I would not have bothered but what a difference a few months makes.

Yeah, no kidding! I have a secret online hook-up myself so I can watch the show... and I want to watch it! I never thought I'd be saying that. :D

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Maybe that's what happened to Martin and Katherine.

I'm a little slow tonight, but is "feet of clay" an expression for murder?

As for pilar, I totally buy it. She has no problem punching people and shoving them into graves as she caresses her rosary. PYSCHO!

nassaunew

Feet of clay refers to a respected person who has a weakness or flaw.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Q Steph
Aug 23 2007, 08:27 PM
Maybe that's what happened to Martin and Katherine.

That would be the awesomest thing ever.

I too can imagine Pilar running around Harmony killing people, as some kind of cleansing. That would be fun.

Dammit, Passions. Stop sucking me in. I'll just have to focus really hard on, like, Passions Red or Jessica the Murderous Whore.

Deleted User
Deleted User

sTEPH, you're not the only one. I was thinking in literal terms. "Feet of clay." So THAT'S her secret? :lol: Thanks for the explanation, guys. I would have thought that was the lamest secret ever.
Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

At first I was appalled it would be "saint Pilar" but frankly, I think it's right on target with her. She's lost her husband, her son Antonio TWICE, Luis nearly died, Theresa "died" and has been near death, abused, tortured, etc. It's no wonder Pilar finally was knocked off her rocker.

I'm just annoyed that all the women are becoming raving lunatics. Does JER find himself incapable of writing a normal good woman? They all end up nuts! It's kinda sad that Ivy is basically the good girl now, lol.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

He is incapable of writing normal women. They all end up boring as hell (shout outs to Charity and Grace).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply