Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Thursday and Friday; Spencer's Killer Revealed!
Topic Started: Aug 23 2007, 09:37 PM (497 Views)
psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Wow...I can't believe people haven't started threads on this.

Now, I've been anti-OLTL for over a year, ever since they killed Margaret....and I had the channel on SoapNET for a brief minute tonight and then I was going to get up and do something. Well, I couldn't pull myself away!! The show is on FIRE right now. I loved just about every scene.

And for ANY classic OLTL fan who didn't watch today, you missed out. Nora gave a speach to introduce Lindsay as the woman of the year and there were some vintage Nora/Lindsay flashbacks. :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Yeah, I watched the show today. It should be a great sequence, but I'm bothered that Asa's death was glossed over. He didn' even have a full funeral.

Back to Lindsay, I hope she's covering for Marcie.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Lindsay??? She's the killer?

Sorry I don't really watch this show. :shrug:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

^ Yep. She's the killer :)

Another stellar show today. I think I've found Passion's place-taker starting next month. :D

I know a lot of people are going to bash Marcie for the way she was going on and on to John about how he was going to arrest her, and while I found it a little annoying, I understand. Catherine Hickland was breath-taking. We don't really have enough OLTL fans for her to make #1 in the DR Top 20, but I really hope she makes at least the top 10.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply