Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DOOL Spoiler; The Brady Who Hovers Near Death
Topic Started: Aug 24 2007, 09:07 AM (4,137 Views)
Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Is Roman. He ends up getting buried alive, but before he does he saves Kate who has been put in a noose by Andre.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OK buried alive, I like. But hovers near death, eh?

So is anyone really dying in this story?

Oh well. Thanks for the sweet scoops as always!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Oh thanks LSkreet!!!

Sounds good!

Jonatha

pspcindy
Aug 24 2007, 09:38 AM
Oh thanks LSkreet!!!

Sounds good!

Thanks LSkreet! Although I'm bored about the vendetta and all the near-miss deaths, I'm loving your spoilers. :)

Sephora
Unregistered

Poor Roman. No story for months and now he's nearly killed twice within a month's time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm so happy not to see Sami, Lucas, or EJ in these spoilers..These sound wonderful...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This sounds good! Thanks Lskreet.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Roman should be involved with this vendetta.

Sephora
Unregistered

ArizonaDaze
Aug 24 2007, 02:03 PM
Roman should be involved with this vendetta.

Yes, but I'm not enjoying him being the constant victim in it all. Stabbed, drugged, and then buried alive.
Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I'm loving seeing a lot of Roman. It's OK with me that he is being victimized because he is a worthy target in the vendetta. Great to see more of Josh and hope he continues to get more stories. Roman and Kate again....wonder :)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

WOOHOO! This sounds so evil of me, but I don't care for Roman. Rather than being buried alive, I'm totally prepared to see him die once and for all.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Dear Andre,

I admire your tenacity and never-say-die attitude. Well, about this never-say-die thing.

Apparently it was you who put everyone through the stupid neverending kidnapping crap. And, well, they're all alive (except for maybe Colin Murphy) despite such events as a castle catching fire and an island blowing up. There's not even anyone with permanent injuries!

Now I'm afraid you're going down the same path, and it's really pretty pathetic.

Please take at least one person out. Roman should be an easy target. Major yet minor, family in town but nobody seems to give a damn except Sami, and he looks to be about 103 years-old.

Here's hoping third time's the charm! If not, maybe you'll want to find a new career path. Lots of people are apparently heading to Salem U this fall. Maybe you could be, like, a doctor or an accountant.

Much love,
px.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dammitt, I wish Andre would kill Kate. I'm so sick of that one-note bitch! (Although I do love Lauren Koslow, lol).
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

px780
Aug 24 2007, 04:17 PM
Dear Andre,

I admire your tenacity and never-say-die attitude. Well, about this never-say-die thing.

Apparently it was you who put everyone through the stupid neverending kidnapping crap. And, well, they're all alive (except for maybe Colin Murphy) despite such events as a castle catching fire and an island blowing up. There's not even anyone with permanent injuries!

Now I'm afraid you're going down the same path, and it's really pretty pathetic.

Please take at least one person out. Roman should be an easy target. Major yet minor, family in town but nobody seems to give a damn except Sami, and he looks to be about 103 years-old.

Here's hoping third time's the charm! If not, maybe you'll want to find a new career path. Lots of people are apparently heading to Salem U this fall. Maybe you could be, like, a doctor or an accountant.

Much love,
px.

Brilliant letter, px!

I agree, Andre SUCKS as a murder.

GET A LIFE, ANDRE.

I'm not even afraid of you, anymore. You're a JOKE. You're not a threat. You can't even KILL a man. Or woman, for that matter.

And you call yourself a villain!

Ha!
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This sounds very good and should be intense. I figured it would be Roman for some reason.

It looks like we may be going the way of Roman/Kate again. If it keeps Lauren Koslow around, I am all for it.

King
Member Avatar

Sounds awesome!

It really is time for Andre to die. For reals.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply