|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|B&B Previews (Week of Aug. 27th)|
|Topic Started: Aug 24 2007, 11:35 AM (208 Views)|
|Steve Frame||Aug 24 2007, 11:35 AM Post #1|
* Brooke makes a shocking revelation when she tells Ridge about her attack.
* Eric is surprised by a call from Nick.
* Andy and Ridge have a dangerous confrontation.
* Andy is accidentally electrocuted, but not before he tells Ridge that he had an accomplice who knows Brooke well.
* Brooke makes a bold decision to take control of her life again.
* Ridge returns Hope and RJ to a grateful Brooke.
* Stephanie makes a faux pas in front of Ashley.
* Nick's business woes continue to mount.
* Nick and Jackie make a decision about Forrester Creations.
* Eric takes out another loan.
* Ridge tells a shocked Stephanie about the gift he gave to Brooke.
* Taylor worries about Nick and Jackie suing the Forresters over the company name.
* Stephanie knows she has to cover her tracks.
* Stephanie ruins Donna's hopes for peace.
* Thorne gives Stephanie an ultimatum - accept Donna or lose him.
* Katie Logan, the youngest Logan sibling, returns, much to Donna's surprise.
* Katie and Stephanie face off.
* The winner of the Boldface Challenge is announced.
* A couple reconciles.
* Rick and Phoebe make a big decision.
* Phoebe tells Rick that she still isn't ready for sex.
* Rick makes a startling admission to Ashley.
* Rick asks Ashley if they have a future together.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »|