Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Friday
Topic Started: Aug 24 2007, 01:19 PM (415 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Discuss

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Norma: I can sing "Tiny Bubbles" if you want.
Everyone else: NO!!!

:lol:

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Hilarious!

Right before that

[In reference to making Miguel forgetting]Norma: I can hit him on the head with my axe?
Everyone Else: NO!!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Dammit, stop dragging out this Little Ethan secret with all these contrived scenes, like Ethan telling Theresa, "Don't tell me, let's enjoy our honeymoon." It's not the first time he's said not to tell him and it's starting to drive me nuts.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

OneBadKitty
Aug 24 2007, 01:35 PM
Dammit, stop dragging out this Little Ethan secret with all these contrived scenes, like Ethan telling Theresa, "Don't tell me, let's enjoy our honeymoon." It's not the first time he's said not to tell him and it's starting to drive me nuts.

That pissed the shit out of me, yet again Theresa "told" Ethan about Little Ethan of course like all the other times Ethan didn't get to hear what she said......

At the end of today's episode I wanted to scream at the TV and tell Theresa to call 911 instead of her screaming for help........

nassaunew

^LOL or at least to call Eve

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

What an awesome show today!

My favorite scenes were either Rebecca/Gwen/Alistair or Tabitha's crew. I think this is my favorite Miguel episode since Adrian joined the show. LMAO at his reaction to the floating dishes. :lol:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

::sigh::

I'm really going to miss this show and it hadn't really hit me until today's eppy. This is so 21st cent JER to build up some great stuff just before NBC sends them packing.

Love seeing Alistair back and his scenes with Bex/Gwen were great.

Typical E/T stuff today with them giving each other the same 'ol, and Ethan eating the strawberries reminded me of when he ate the poison guacamole, LMAO. PSSNS ran run of the funniest promos for that. And the way the deep voiced announcer said, "....Poison Guacamole" had me rolling on the floor.

I also really like Norma/Edna/Tabitha/Endora and crew. They all work well together and Kay has actually been watchable lately.

This will sound morbid, but I can't wait to see someone bite the dust next week and the week after!! I have to take all I can get before I say goodbye to one of my favs! LoL

Deleted User
Deleted User

I NEVER saw Ethan's "death" coming. Holy crap!!! I even read a few spoilers and I was like, "How is ________ what happens ___________ even possible? He's not in danger of any sort!"

Amazing twist!

Although, something didn't quite add up. Did I mishear Big Al or didn't he say he wanted to publicly humiliate Ther? But how can that be if he killed her in private? AND Little E's pat never was revealed? Makes no sense!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kay as the novice witch. Heidi's doing a bangup job too! Hope that becomes her "thing." She's the screwup witch. It's great for laughs! (Sorry, Kay!)

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I've gotta say, Luis MAY piss me off yet.

I was SO proud of JER for writing -- and Luis for doing -- a "stand by your woman" story. It was SO FUCKING HOT how Luis stood by her and professed his love -- BAR NONE.

And then.

It happened.

"I know you would never do something as awful as throw pool chemicals on your sister's face."

:o

*DEAD.*

*Resurrection*

YOU ASSHOLE!!!

And what does Fancy do? She admits to it -- and probably doesn't even clarify that it was an accident. Or Luis will walk out on here and we'll have a misunderstanding. Something stupid will happen. It's "Passions" after all. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply