Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Fall Previews; posted at SoapNet.com
Topic Started: Aug 24 2007, 06:43 PM (207 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Who is Annie?

As evidence mounts that Annie isn't quite the goody-goody she appears to be, expect to get a better understanding of Mrs. Lavery's history. "The discovery of her past and who she is and who her connections are, which is going to really challenge the whole Annie/Ryan relationship for some time."

Zach and Kendall will continue to deal with Spike's deafness, but the Slaters could be distracted by Hannah's return to Pine Valley. Did she sleep with Zach? Is she coming back pregnant? Did he do it? The anticipation of finding out what is the real story that happened that night in her room is going to be fun to find out!

A hip-hop band moves in next door to Tad and Krystal. Look for Tad and a newly-returned Julia to renew their friendship. Is it a coincidence that Julia happens to be guardian of Kathy, who is actually Tad's missing daughter, Kate?

Babe catches the eye of new Comeback bartender, Wes and JR will wind up involved with both Amanda AND Ava- which isn't likely to please Jonathan!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sephora
Unregistered

I hate Annie. I hope everything about her is a total lie and Ryan gets an annulment from her. She's too goodie goodie for me. Not that I want him with the current Greenlee incarnation but Annie bugs the crap out of me.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply