Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Sonya Eddy Gets Contract
Topic Started: Aug 24 2007, 07:46 PM (282 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Link

General Hospital Star Inks New Deal
Break out the champagne!

Soap fan favorite Sonya Eddy a.k.a. Nurse Epiphany Johnson of General Hospital and GH: Night Shift is officially on contract. The actress joined GH as a recurring player in March 2006.

Eddy's freshly-inked deal means we'll see Epiphany bossing around "the pinks," as her neophyte nursing students are called, for a long time.

When GH casting director Mark Teschner called Eddy's rep to make the contract offer, she recalls, "it took me about all of two seconds to say hell yes! It's a wonderful, wonderful thing. This is a character I love playing. I'm very excited to see how much more Epiphany will evolve because she is always interesting. There's some good stuff coming."

If you've watched Eddy's hilarious interview here on SOAPnet.com, you know she's got a huge crush on her Night Shift co-star Billy Dee Williams. Could that have anything to do with her joy about signing a contract?

"That's a whole different thing!" Eddy says with a chuckle. "We're talking about Billy Dee Williams. I just stare at him and drool in my mind."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply