Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Daily spoilers for 8/27-8/31
Topic Started: Aug 24 2007, 10:10 PM (347 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, August 27
Sami and Lucas go to the gym to intercept the folio; Stefano asks E.J. if he has second thoughts about donating his liver; Roman and Bo arrest E.J. for unpaid parking tickets; Stephanie and Max discuss their kiss in Las Vegas.

Tuesday, August 28
E.J. rushes to his father's bedside, where he pleads with Stefano; Andre ties Lucas up in a car; Andre locks E.J. and Sami inside the steam room; Benjy shows up when Steve and Kayla are visiting Hope.

Wednesday, August 29
Bo and Roman help Lucas escape from the car; Sami and E.J. struggle with the increasing heat in the steam room; agitated Stefano makes Dr. Rolf swear to destroy the folio if he dies; Bo finds out that Benjy has been found, barely alive, in a dumpster.

Thursday, August 30
Sami frantically performs CPR on unconscious E.J.; Steve prevents Stefano from going into the operating room; Max informs Shawn that he will probably lose the garage; Billie tells Philip that she learned Lauren stayed at a women's shelter in Tulsa.

Friday, August 31
Kayla leaves Pocket with Steve while she goes to the hospital; Lexie and Kayla sit vigil at Benjy's bedside; Shawn tells Hope that he will soon be out of a job; Belle tells Shawn that she is going to Tulsa with Philip to search for the baby.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

Belle tells Shawn that she is going to Tulsa with Philip to search for the baby

And she wonders why Shawn is so insecure about Phillip. <_<

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

These sound a little more exciting than other weeks, but it is still alot of the going in circles thing.

As I said in the other post, I still don't see the "vet heavy" thing. I see some mentioned but in 2 weeks Hope is only mentioned once and that is someone is visiting her. John & Marlena are not even mentioned in 2 weeks of spoilers.

Sami is mentioned in 8 out of 10 episodes, and one of those there is no show or she might have been on it too.

The only thing completely positive that I can mention about his week of spoilers is there is only one mention that I saw of Jeremy, Jett, Stephanie, Nick, or Chelsea. I can't believe that at all. Are they going to give them the week off????????

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Belle is a fucking idiot! I used to support Shawn and Belle, but now she just deserves to get dumped by Shawn. The only problem is, I don't think he has the balls to dump her once and for all.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Is this the week that Ed Scott's work starts going into effect?

I only ask because I saw some clips for part of Monday's episode and all of the scenes I saw (Bo-Roman, EJ-Stef, Bo-Stef, EJ-Roman, Lucas-Sami-Andre) were pretty good and the camera work seemed somehow different so I wondered if Ed Scott was involved somehow.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I have read his first date is the 29th

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Aug 24 2007, 11:29 PM
Is this the week that Ed Scott's work starts going into effect?

I only ask because I saw some clips for part of Monday's episode and all of the scenes I saw (Bo-Roman, EJ-Stef, Bo-Stef, EJ-Roman, Lucas-Sami-Andre) were pretty good and the camera work seemed somehow different so I wondered if Ed Scott was involved somehow.

Yes, his stuff first airs on Aug. 29.

However, today's episode I believe was influenced by Ed. He wasn't credited but the whole feel of the show was different. The camera angles and all were all different. The execution of everything today rocked.

Too bad no one seemed to mention it since it was a major plus. I guess most people either FFed alot or just didn't watch, which is a shame.

These do sound good. Lots of vets and drama.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply