Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Daily spoilers for 9/3-9/7
Topic Started: Aug 24 2007, 10:11 PM (545 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, September 3
No show

Tuesday, September 4
Bo tells Tony he plans to lure Andre out of hiding by staging Stefano's murder; Tony works to convince Stefano of his loyalty; Sami recuperates after her steam room misadventure; Lucas comforts Kate; Stephanie tells Steve he was right about Jeremy.

Wednesday, September 5
Sami is reluctant to read the latest translations of Colleen and Santos' letters with E.J.; Jett warns Max that Jeremy and Rawlings are going to be arrested; Jeremy tells Stephanie he plans to flee; Nick confides his suspicions to Billie.

Thursday, September 6
E.J. and Sami continue to read the letters and talk about how they can relate to Colleen and Santo; Sami orders E.J. to leave; Jett reviews the plan to arrest Rawlings and Jeremy; Rawlings shoots Jett in the back, then holds Max and Stephanie at gunpoint.

Friday, September 7
Dr. Rolf prepares Stefano for his ride home from the hospital; Bo and Roman claim that Stefano needs protection; Steve arrives and pulls a knife; Lucas accuses Sami of using the vendetta as an excuse to see E.J.; Chelsea struggles to keep Jett alive.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Why are these out so early? Weird.

In any event, it's about time Lucas was true to form and somewhat suspicious of Sami and EJ.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

They're from Canadian TV Guide, right? They are usually this early.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Aug 24 2007, 10:42 PM
Quote:

They're from Canadian TV Guide, right? They are usually this early.

No the CDN TV guide ones only have two spoilers mentioned typically. These are something different.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Some people keep saying the coming weeks are vet heavy. I am still missing something.

I see Bo & Roman mentioned twice and I count them. Tony is mentioned some and Stefano, but that is pretty much it.

Sami is a vet in a sense but I don't count her anymore because we know she is going to be on.

And I know some consider Steve & Kayla a vet but I don't count them in that category because #1 they were gone so long and #2 most fans still don't know them as well as others.

Sami is mentioned every day, and someone from the teen/young group is on every single day so that means that the story will be at least talked about all 4 days.

I know it is a broken record but please let the balance get better than this.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This is a long time away, but these spoilers sound great!

I look forward to seeing the Stephanie and Steve interaction when she finally realizes Steve was right about Jeremy. I hope Steve is the one to get Stephanie out of this mess.

Finally, EJ and Sami are getting closer, and I see this being the beginning of the downhill point for Sami and Lucas.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Next week sounds bet heavy and it seems these previews are showcasing the end of TTS. They so sound good.

I can't wait to see all this, especially with Ed aboard now.

King
Member Avatar

I HOPE now that summer is over, the kiddies will be chopped down to no more than three days a week.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Yes the younger crew is once again on a lot this week..But at least this story is starting to reach its climax..and exciting things are happening..Hopefully Jett getting shot will up the ante in this story..and i love the spoiler about Chelsea struggling to keep him alive..

It was nice seeing billie mentioned...and i'm looking forward to steve kidnapping stefano..Can't wait for that..Maybe steve can force some info out of him about his missing years..

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Anyone else bummed we're apparently NOT getting a TTS plane crash and none of TTS twits are dying apparently? That would have been so much more exciting than another non-fatal shooting.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Well, IMissAremid, I keep praying Jett dies, does that count?

Please Ed Scott, rid Days of the wooden vermin called Jett. He drags every scene he's in down.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks! I love these. I can not wait to see Ej and Sami read those letters. :D

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Since when are both Days and Passions preempted on Labor Day? That never happened before, at least not recently.

That sucks, especially for Passions.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply