Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS:Daily spoilers 9/3-9/7
Topic Started: Aug 25 2007, 02:31 AM (624 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, September 3
No show

Tuesday, September 4
Ethan begins to come around; Rebecca is frustrated as she watches Theresa with Ethan; Whitney says her final farewell to Chad; Sheridan interrupts Fancy and Luis; Pretty calls Fancy to make peace; Fox, Esme and Viki share a bedtime story

Wednesday, September 5
Kay and Miguel enjoy the beach until an evil omen appears; Pretty serves Fancy tainted lemonade; Alistair tells his accomplice to take care of Pretty if she becomes a problem; Luis is stunned when Sheridan says Marty is alive; Eve wants Sheridan to pay.

Thursday, September 6
Theresa waits for Ethan to regain full consciousness; Rebecca tries to get Gwen to return to the hospital; Sheridan begs Luis to believe her; Alistair works to regain control of Fancy; Whitney tells her mother she is leaving; the witches battle evil.

Friday, September 7
Evil forces lead Endora into the basement and prevent Tabitha and Kay from helping her; Miguel risks all to save Endora; Esme and Fox plan their future together; Sheridan threatens Spike; Alistair watches as his scheme backfires; Eve visits Valerie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Fox, Esme and Viki share a bedtime story "

:o :o :o
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Does this mean PASS ends on NBC on Monday?? Or was this preemptation planned??

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mans, I know the show airs on the Peacock until Sept. 7. The holi on the 3rd is for Labor Day.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Since when are both Days and Passions preempted on Labor Day? That never happened before, at least not recently.

That sucks, especially for Passions.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

There is golf on that day.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

PhoenixRising05
Aug 25 2007, 01:09 PM
Since when are both Days and Passions preempted on Labor Day?  That never happened before, at least not recently.

That sucks, especially for Passions.

They have always been preempted on my NBC affiliate for the Jerry Lewis telethon.

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

I was just doing some reading on Wikipedi that says Marty, played by Daniel Chalfa, DEBUTS on September 7th...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passions

Pictures of Daniel

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2341990/

Deleted User
Deleted User

Notice he has BLACK (or dark brown) hair.

OUR Marty, the Marty we know and love, had BLONDE hair.

Evil Gwen is SO giving him a makeover to be her long-glost lovechild with Ethan.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

JERSoapsFan
Sep 5 2007, 11:10 PM

Evil Gwen is SO giving him a makeover to be her long-glost lovechild with Ethan.

If she were trying to pass him off as her child with Ethan, why would she dye his hair dark? That makes no sense, considering they're both completely natural blondes. :huh:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 6 2007, 01:11 AM
JERSoapsFan
Sep 5 2007, 11:10 PM

If she were trying to pass him off as her child with Ethan, why would she dye his hair dark? That makes no sense, considering they're both completely natural blondes. :huh:

Mason, I have no idea how that crazy bitch thinks. She's a loon! :lol: But the timing is WAY too cozy for the return of Marty AND Ethan and Gwen's long-lost child to be airing at the same time, I should think. I could be wrong, but the timing is there.
Quote Post Goto Top

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

I thought it was a little odd that just a week ( or so) after we find out the Marty "could be" alive they have him on the show. Its not like Passions to be so quick with the storylines.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

NBC Finale Spoilers

-FOX was killed by a mysterious person with a gun. The murderer's face was not shown.
-Miguel and Endora have been taken by the Boys in the Basement, and Kay and Tabitha are anguished.
-Marty is alive and Sheridan sees him through a webcam
-Gwen has a baby (son) with Ethan. She brings him in at last minute.
-The chip Alistair put in Fancy's nose isn't working properly. She got a headache, her nose started bleeding, and she blacked out.
-Valerie is Vincent in disguise (A-DUH!!)

--Ethan comes out of his coma. He remembers Theresa tellign him he has a son and wants to see him. As Theresa leaves to get LE, in comes Gwen with a baby and says here is your son - this is how it ended.

-As Fancy & Luis start to make love, Alister & Pretty are watching and he has a device to get her to do what he wants her to do. She is supposed to slap Luis in the face, but he can't get the device to work. Fancy starts to get a headache really bad, Pretty is trying to get him to stop as he is killing Fancy. Luis wants to phone 911, but Fancy starts to feel better. Then her nose starts to bleed, and she faints.

-Fox & Esme make love with someone outside the window with a gun (is this a town of peeping toms?) Fox gets up from the bed and says how much Esme has made him feel better. He then gets shot in the chest, and it ends with him on the floor bleeding from the mouth.

-Eve goes over to Valerie's home and finds it trashed. She tells Valerie that Vincent is dead, and Valerie mentions him going over the cliff and she doesn't care. When Eve pushes her she said she heard about it on the news. When Eve leaves, Valerie starts to talk to Vincent and then pulls off her mask to show Vincent underneath.

-Spike takes Sheridan into a cave with a feed showing Marty-so you go thru the whole my son is alive yadda yadda. Sheridan has a gun trained on Spike and wants him to prove that this is live and not video (Marty now looks about 8 yrs old). Spike zooms onto a calendar showing the month and year but says he does not know where he is.

-The boys from the basement comes up to try to take Endora. Tabitha and Kay are using magic to stop them when Miguel walks in. Of course he wants to know what is happening, and they finally tell him that they are witches. The demon takes Endora and Miguel is trying to get her back when they go into the basement, and the door slams shut and cannot be reopened.

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

Quote:

-Gwen has a baby (son) with Ethan. She brings him in at last minute.

:soapbox: That just pisses me off. I mean, I knew it was coming, but still. When she first came back to Harmony she was all like " I don't want to be with Ethan"... And now this. I am not even sure how it is possible. I just hope that Theresa has the good since to still tell Ethan the truth. But we know she wont.

I have to say that this last eppy disapoints me. No unbelievable shocker to get us to move to direct-tv... Just another day. It could have been done better.

Mason

Thank God! The kid isn't Marty!

Deleted User
Deleted User

OMG, I'm dying to read more than what I accidentally saw -- Fox dying. Oh, dear God, what should I do?!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Don't be stupid and click it like I did

I'm kicking myself in the ass right now.

Just know, If your spoiler free, You're in for shockers tomorrow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply