Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R:SOW Spoilers, Sneak Peeks, & Casting News; (including Nick/Phyllis cover story)
Topic Started: Aug 25 2007, 12:47 PM (440 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R's Nick and Phyllis: Sex and a Sentencing

Nick finally beds Phyllis, but that won't save her from a harsh prison sentence this week on Y&R.

"Phyllis feels doomed," Michelle Stafford sighs. "Noah took the stand and said some sweet things, and Sharon came to Phyllis' defense, too, but Sharon wasn't sweet. She still thinks Phyllis should go to prison. She didn't lose the edge."

Nonetheless, Phyllis thanks Sharon for speaking on her behalf and then gets her ducks in a row. She confirms her pals Lauren and Michael will look after Summer if she gets locked up and then makes a video to help her baby girl remember her.

"It's a beautiful moment," affirms Josh Morrow. "Nick's watching it and he knows you can't fake that [emotion]. He's in a weird spot. He still loves Sharon and when he's around her, it's tunnel vision, but day by day he's getting drawn into this storm that is Phyllis. He's starting to see why he fell for her and married her. She's a great mother, she's sexy and she likes to have sex." And Nick's finally ready for that last part. "They haven't had sex yet since he came back," notes Morrow.

"So Nick sees her in this vulnerable state and makes love to her - and once they start doing it, they don't stop!" adds Stafford with a laugh. Unfortunately, Phyllis doesn't get much time to bask in the afterglow, since she's due back in court.

"The sentencing comes down and she's completely destroyed," Stafford winces. Of course, Nikki, who maneuvered this case to court to begin with, can't wait to rub Phyllis' face in it. "She walks up to Phyllis and starts telling her she's going to raise her daughter. Phyllis goes out of her mind," fumes Stafford. "Sharon was caught in the crossfire, but Nikki is actively taking her down."

Phyllis isn't the only one who notices. Nick blasts his mother, and the pair emerges stronger than ever, making love again after sharing some touching family moments with Noah and Summer.

One thing's for sure: Whether or not Michael can reduce Phyllis' sentence, she'll definitely be getting conjugal visits.

Sneak Peeks

Week of August 27

Jana faces complications in surgery.

Noah gives Sharon grief over her affair.

Paul grows closer to his daughter.

Amber hunts for the lost money.

Can't Miss: Wed, Aug 29
Ji Min and Jill strike a deal.

Week of Sept 3

Phyllis refuses to report for jail.

Amber lands in even hotter water.

Jack and Nikki rush to cover their tracks.

Jana panics about her future.

Revolving Door

Jill's fiance, Ji Min, finds himself in the center of serious drama on Y&R, but that will be over by next week! Eric Steinberg, daytime's only Asian-American contract player, is out, although the show won't confirm his exit. Steinberg, who signed on last Sept. to help Jack pull off an underhanded buyout, told Weekly in July, "Since I've been here, four or five people have been let go. That leads me to realize I have no idea what's going to happen. If you embrace that, which I'm starting to do, that can be fun." Unfortunately, the fun's over for now.

Deanna Russo (Logan): Sources say the doc is on her way out, but Logan pops up in GC again on Sept. 4.

Obba Babatunde (Carter): Last seen as Evangeline's uncle Clay on OLTL in 2005, Babatunde appears on Sept. 6.

Linked
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I hate to lose Ji Min. Of all the new characters Latham has created he was one of my faves, but on the bright side at least she is now cutting her creations and not legacy characteers.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Steve, she's probably cutting Ji Min so she can have room for more newbies. She obviously couldn't care less about writing Jill or Ji Min anyway. Cane and Amber are the stars of Jill and Katherine's "big" story and JillMin's relationship has largely been off screen.

I just wonder what will happen to Jess once Ji Min left. Then she'll REALLY be screwed.

aMLCproduction
Member Avatar
Prince

I find it surprising as well. Ji Min is a strong character and his storyline possiblities are endless. He can hold his own against Victor and Jack. Hell they should have made Ji Min be Keemo

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply