Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Fall previews; from SOD
Topic Started: Aug 26 2007, 07:55 AM (354 Views)
Jonatha

Todd/Marcie/Michael/Tommy: There will be a huge battle between Todd and Marc/Michael for Tommy. Huge consequences for Marcie and Michael's Marriage.

David/Buchanan's: "There will be some payoff with David finding out he's Asa's son. We know that Nigel know about David and then we'll find out that two other people know, Max/Alex, they're sort of the wildcards in this situation, and due to one of them, the situation will blow up and David will come back."

Miles/Marty: This is from head writer Ron Carvaliti and this is what he tells SOD, "Basically, they're both going to be sort of rebuilding their lives. In the fall, we'll see whether or not Miles can be redeemed, and if Marty can rebuild her life. John and Natalie will be in the middle of that as well."

Lindsay's Legal Woes: Being caught as Spencer's killer and her son Will rushing to her side.

Viki: Her children eventually get emails from her though things that may not be what appears to be in the emails.

Newcomers: Jared's fascination with Asa. He also has past connection with Jessica or Natalie. Hunt Block's Lee will be involved in two big cases that will affect a lot of different people on canvas.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I haven't been this excited in over a year for OLTL. Every single story sounds like it'll be great!! :D

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm interested in the David and Buchanans storyline. I think it's going to be really funny to have David claiming to be Asa's heir.

I know that the show has stated that Catherine Hickland is safe, but something tells me this storyline is leading to her exit. :(

I don't care about Miles or Marty. I liked Miles in the beginning, but he quickly became one note and a horrible character. Maybe Ron can fix that, but if he can't, he shouldn't just keep trying. He should can the characterr.

Just from the way the story sounds with Viki and the emails, and how they're nothing like they appear, makes it sound like Viki is in some kind of trouble, i.e. kidnapping or something.

I like Jared, and I think he makes Natalie interesting. Can't wait to see him with Jessica. And I'm also excited to see Hunt Block arrive in Llanview. I wonder why Farah Fath's character wasn't mentioned.

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

DrewHamilton
Aug 26 2007, 09:31 AM
I know that the show has stated that Catherine Hickland is safe, but something tells me this storyline is leading to her exit. :(

I tend to agree with you. She keeps saying she's safe, but she might be under a gag order not to say anything until her storyline is almost over. I see her being gone by November sweeps.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to anything with Lindsay, Marcie, Nora and the Buchanan's. Miles and Marty can go jump off a cliff. John too. I wish they hadn't teased us with Cord, Max, Kevin and Joey. I want strong leading men like that.

It'll be interesting to see how the new headwriter pans out. I really don't see him being much different. Maybe there will be less newbies and violence, but I don't see him having the bold new vision that the show really needs.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply