Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT Weekly Discussion(Aug.27-31); Oakdale this week!
Topic Started: Aug 27 2007, 11:51 AM (584 Views)
oakdalelover

As we discuss the current goings on in Oakdale this week I thought it would be fun to look back at a classic theme. Also included;a young Kathy Hays and Gillian Spencer.
Check out the Maude plug too!

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Guirb5OV8uw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Guirb5OV8uw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> [/dohtml]

:)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Winterguy125

Here is this week's promo clip:
http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer2/play3.pl...0827_dt_atwt.rm

Looks really great :D

oakdalelover

Good show today.

I loved the scenes with Meg,Craig,Paul and Rosanna. This can really develop in to a good story.

Oh,Lily! You are not going to win with Holden. And Holden! You have known Lily for about 20 years? That adds up to about 40 in soap time. Lily is Lily. Accept her for who she is or move on.

I wonder who did kill Cheri? It looks like Tom is going to be on the case tomorrow!

I felt bad for Gwen today. I loved her scenes with Ali and Susan. I thought it was interesting at the beginniung that they referred to the OB/GYN as Dr. Samuels.
Dr. Samuels goes back to Doug Marland days. Hogan and Jean have always used Dr. Schiller as the resident doctor! Today's script was written by Peter Brash,the newest script writer. Either editor Courtney Simon didn't catch that or they are bringing back the Samuel's character.
OR,they think that no one in the audience is smart enough to notice these things. :D

P.J.

Thought today was kind of boring. Dr. Samuels was used in the early Hogan years, Dr. Schiller wasn't brought in until Ro's hysterectomy in early 2003.

I wish everyone could be as no-nonsense as Rosanna. It took her all of thirty seconds to realize Paul was attached to Meg. Meanwhile, across town...there's Katie. 'Nuff said. ;)

I guess I felt bad for Gwen...but her life is so overloaded with tragedy, it's hard to get worked up about. KWIM?

Unimpressed with the murder story so far. I thought McCouch over-reacted the entire scene...I mean, he hears a knock and "police"...and he's searching the room for someone else? WTH???

Oh, I guess the Holden/Meg talk was pretty good. At least Holden didn't flip personalities and act happy about Meg's decisions.

Mason
Member Avatar

I love Rosanna. I just wish she'd ditch Paul.

While normally, I take Lily's side, today I had to side with Holden. Will Lily ever learn?! All she has to do is be honest with him!

P.J.

I was enjoying the Katie-free zone around Carjack...until Brad Buzzkill entered today. The only up side is that the more Brad is a "friend" to Katie, the closer the end of Kack is.

Rosanna must be poor now...she's only in a single room at the Lakeview. :lol:

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

I'm watching yesterday's episode. What happened to the opening? I got scared!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

James love the old opening and loved seeing Gillian Spencer. Brought back so many memories.

Oh and I love you new siggy. Real class act.

Just a reminder folks - get over to the Top 20 and vote. ATWT needs your support.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply