Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Question
Topic Started: Aug 27 2007, 12:00 PM (481 Views)
Sephora
Unregistered

Okay, something hit me over the weekend. Is this right? Vincent is Julian and Eve's son. Chad is Julian's brother which would make him Vincent's uncle. Right? So Chad is sleeping with his nephew now instead of his sister who turned out not to be his sister????
Quote Post Goto Top

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

I don't know how Chad functions. He needs to be in therapy for the rest of his life. lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dawn9476

Well, because Vincent flucked his uncle Chad, some fans believe that Vincent really isn't Eve and Julian's.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

^I'm one of those people

I'm still a firm believer that Spike is the E$vian child.

Sephora
Unregistered

Rick
Aug 27 2007, 02:19 PM
^I'm one of those people

I always thought it was going to turn out to be Spike too. I thought that's why Allister was using him to do so many dirty deeds, to spite Julian.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Yeah. They've mentioned it. JER just really loves incest storylines.

Mason

Figures, even without Whitney being his half-sister, JER would still find a way to have Chad commit incest.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Rick
Aug 27 2007, 01:19 PM
^I'm one of those people

I was thinking that for the longest time but they still haven't done it or hinted at it, unless you count his involvement with the Cranes as a hint.

Whatever the case, JER wanted to do incest and he did and that is why I don't see him changing this or making it someone else. I really don't want him too either. They already changed the identity of the Evian child once. Doing it again would be dumb IMO.

Mason

Not only that, but it would make a lot of what happened this summer seem so meaningless.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 27 2007, 04:27 PM
Not only that, but it would make a lot of what happened this summer seem so meaningless.

Right. I didn't like Vincent being the stalker because it was predictable but the story has turned out to be great. I would hate for JER to reverse Vincent being Evian's son after all this.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Yeah, one reversal of the reveal was enough. Besides, it's part of Chad's character, this incest thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply