Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:NBC Text Message spoilers
Topic Started: Aug 27 2007, 12:14 PM (809 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Andre clowns around and holds Sami at knifepoint.

Phillip and Belle grow close while in Tulsa.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

I am sooooo sick of the Shelle/Phelle crap! Can we please go one week without those 3 idiots on the screen?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

daytimelvr
Aug 27 2007, 12:17 PM
I am sooooo sick of the Shelle/Phelle crap! Can we please go one week without those 3 idiots on the screen?

Are you serious, they aren't my favorite characters..But they are hardly hogging up airtime...they've only been on about 1 or 2 eps a week the past month or so..

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

OMG! You think that Shawn/Belle/Philip are on too much now? Wow, I was actually thinking the opposite. I was hoping to see them more often. I mean, I don't want to see them everyday, and we surely aren't seeing them everyday now, but I hope their story picks up with this whole baby twist.

Mason
Member Avatar

Can we please end the damn Shawn/Belle/Philip triangle already?! I swear, it's become the Gwen/Ethan/Theresa story of DAYS.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 27 2007, 03:39 PM
Can we please end the damn Shawn/Belle/Philip triangle already?! I swear, it's become the Gwen/Ethan/Theresa story of DAYS.

I have to disagree. I think for the first time, the Shawn/Belle/Philip triangle is it's best. I mean, now we have Belle torn by both men, but no one is playing dirty. No one is really the bad guy in this triangle. You have Shawn, Belle's first love and the father of her daughter, but then you have Philip, the man that Belle loves and feels safe and secure with. She's truly torn and for the right reasons, unlike before. Shawn/Belle/Philip is one of my favorite storylines going on right now.

Mason
Member Avatar

But they have Belle acting like a complete idiot! Everyone and their dog knows that she loves Shawn...so why are they making her act like a total nitwit around Philip, a man who not too long ago, she despised? To me, this triangle is just as plot driven as it ever was - if not moreso.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

What are they doing in Tulsa? I haven't been watching lately, but have Belle and Shawn gotten into a big argument?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 27 2007, 03:43 PM
But they have Belle acting like a complete idiot! Everyone and their dog knows that she loves Shawn...so why are they making her act like a total nitwit around Philip, a man who not too long ago, she despised? To me, this triangle is just as plot driven as it ever was - if not moreso.

Again, I disagree. Yes, fans know that deep down, Belle will probably always choose Shawn. But Belle has grown up watching a man like John, who was always there for Marlena, and who made sure that his family was safe and secure, and couldn't ask for a dime. Belle sees that in Philip, and sees that it is lacking in Shawn. Shawn is irresponsible, jumps the gun and often is immature. He is hot-headed like his father. Philip, on the other hand, she always feels that she and Claire are secure with him. They would never need to ask for anything with Philip in the picture, and Belle also admires that. I don't believe it is a plot-driven triangle. To me, it's character driven because we see Belle torn by both sides.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Aug 27 2007, 03:46 PM
What are they doing in Tulsa? I haven't been watching lately, but have Belle and Shawn gotten into a big argument?

I don't know what they're doing in Tulsa. It probably has something to do with finding little Tyler.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DrewHamilton
Aug 27 2007, 02:47 PM
Jinxed Soul
Aug 27 2007, 03:46 PM

I don't know what they're doing in Tulsa. It probably has something to do with finding little Tyler.

Yeah, they are trying to find Phillip's baby.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Thanks, Angie. Little Tyler is so adorable, and I can't wait until Philip is reuinted with him. It's going to be interesting to see Steve and Kayla forced to give him up. Are we in store for another on the run storyline? I really hope not, but fear it's possible.

Mason
Member Avatar

The thing I can't wait the most for about Philip finding him is that we will no longer have to hear him being referred to as "Pocket"! <_<

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 27 2007, 04:04 PM
The thing I can't wait the most for about Philip finding him is that we will no longer have to hear him being referred to as "Pocket"! <_<

You and me both! :lol:

Who in the hell names a baby Pocket? It's like he's a dog or something.

Mason
Member Avatar

I love Kayla, but anytime she or anyone else says the word "pocket" from now on, I just want to bitchslap them.

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 27 2007, 02:39 PM

That is exactly what I was saying. Yeah, they may not be on everyday now, but it is the same thing that has been happening since Claire was born. But now its Shawn feeling like Philip is taking Belle away instead of the other way around. Figure it out already writers! :soapbox:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Normally, I would agree but the Shawn/Belle/Philip triangle now has 3 great actors in it and is being written much better now.

These sound ok. The Andre one is weird and comes off dumb.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Ummmmmmm... blah. Maybe this whole knifepoint would be a bit more exciting if I hadn't seen Andre already fail at killing Sami like 30 times already this summer. Maybe this whole Phillip and Belle grow closer thing would be a bit more exciting if that hadn't already been happening and hinted at over and over for years only for Belle to run back to Shawn eventually.

It kind of baffles me that for as fast-paced as the episodes and plots in Hogan Sheffer's storylines are that the overall stories still go in circles in stories that drag on WAYYYYYYYYYY too long just as much as DOOL did under previous writers. It's just the stories spin in circles faster I guess. :lol:

King
Member Avatar

I am sick of this Phelle Shelle mess. Give one of them a disease or something. Madison would rock with a cancer storyline or something. I am just sick of the triangle stuff with these three.

It's just stupid. Belle was raised rich. Why would she care Philip is rich? And since when are Shawn and Bope like destitute? Why is Shawn acting like he is trailer trash?

I've never been this less interested in a love triangle since Shelle/Jan (Heather Olsen's Jan).

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think both Belle and Shawn just want to make a living on their own and that is why they don't go to their parents and so on. I think Belle just feels bad for Philip and likes the way he treats her. With Shawn, it's one problem after the next whether he is going behind her back or making decisions for the both of them. I think that is what is drawing her to Philip and that is what is irking Shawn, not so much the money part of it.

I think the triangle needs something more. Like King said, a cancer story would be great and would be a good way of bringing Chloe back as she dealt with that. It needs something more then what it has now because it's too generic and too simple. The acting is there but it needs more.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply