Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; Week of Aug. 27th
Topic Started: Aug 27 2007, 12:31 PM (513 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Open to Discuss~ :)

Classic Clip: Stone and Robin as Stone leaves this place for a better one. So sad, but truely amazing stuff. I had a hard time picking between this storyline clip and the Maxie/BJ story, but went with this & just linked to a montage clip of the BJ/Maxie stuff(this clip had me bawling!!)

Get those tissues ready!

BJ's Gift

and Stone Passes~

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYcuq9y0Zfk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYcuq9y0Zfk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

and Last Week on GH:

Jason found out that Sam was the one who hired the thugs to scare/attack Liz.

Trevor Lansing made is way into town, as none other than Kate's boyfriend.

Lulu and Logan continued to grow closer.

Noah performed, with the help of Eli, at the LifeBeat concert, and afterwards Anna made her way back out of town.

Lucky and Sam shared their first kiss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

I didn't watch GH when Stone died, but watching that clip had me a little misty-eyed. I was even surprised at Sonny showing actual emotion for someone other than himself!

d_alias
Member Avatar

omg those two clips are like my fav GH moments ever!!!!!!
amazing writing!

i miss stone.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Gad Spinelli, take it down about 10 notches! ;)

d_alias
Member Avatar

classy gh real classy..

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Christ on Crutches I'm soo behind this week on GH, LoL.

Hopefully be able to post some thoughts later this evening, as it looks like I'll nothing else to do anyway tonight.

Manny
Member Avatar

I am behind on GH too! :lol:

I just finished Monday's! But I will watch Tuesday's eppy sometime today as well!

Anyways, things are bit better on Monday than what they have been last week. Last week was one of most boring weeks since I've been watching GH.

But okay, Monday...

I've kinda grown tired of bitchy Sam and LuSam. Don't know why. I love cheering her against Liz, but watching Sam and Lucky on Monday did nothing for me. I thought I'd be more excited about them, but no... maybe it's because I was still in bed while watching the show and I was still groggy from sleeping... :lol:

I hope that Kelly Monaco does leave GH. That would be one less person that is on every day.

I like the guy playing Trevor and I think I could get into his character. This could be an interesting story, because I love Kate and Ric... Sonny is sometimes good, sometimes not... So this could turn out to be a good story.

Can't wait for Jason/Sam confrontation.

Oh and how could I forget! Jerry/Irina/Jax/Carly crap is OVER! Finally! I hope she really is dead and she's not coming back... I hope we get a break from Carly/Jax now. I'm not really tired of Jax, since he was gone for a while, but I really need a break from Carly and Jerry. They can give some of their airtime to Luke, Tracy, Alexis, Georgie or the Qs.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh I forgot to mention...

I watched Stone's death clips on YouTube couple of weeks ago and OMG! How great was that?! It was amazing!!! I loved the storyline and the character and I LOVED Kimberly McC.! Loved seeing all those characters involved and affected by Stone's death!

After watching those, I had to run to Wikipedia to see who was writing GH at the time and I saw it was Claire Labine! Why isn't that woman writing for any soap anymore?! She did amazing work there!!!!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Labine had two less than stellar stints at both OLTL (97-98) and GL (00-01) so ... I'd love to see her return and actually be given the reign to write a soap with a producer who isn't trying to control what she does. I think that likely hurt her on both OLTL and GL.

Manny
Member Avatar

Well did she choose to stop writing or did no one just want to hire her anymore?

d_alias
Member Avatar

everyday i wish claire was back... come on AMC & OLTL got their new HW's.

stone's death s/l is one of my fav's ever! it was such ensemble cast one too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply