Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS:Spoilers from TVGuide; Death revealed
Topic Started: Aug 27 2007, 02:37 PM (863 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kay was covered with warts.

Down-low Chad was killed.

http://www.soapnewsandscoops.com/forums/vi...pic.php?t=14981
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

YEEEEES!

:D

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

:o

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I guess it is tomorrow's episode. Alistair shoots him because Chad is trying to go get help for Ethan.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mason
Member Avatar

GO ALISTAIR!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

That's not the only thing that happens tomorrow! According to a poster at Harmony Manor that watched the Canadian eppy, Vincent pulls Spike into a kiss! ;) :huh: :o

Mason
Member Avatar

I wish Vincent and Spike would just run off together. There would be so much less trash left in Harmony if they did.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

HOLY SHIT!! :o

YES!!

Man, if I was spoiler free, this would've shocked the hell out of me. Damn...I was thinking he would die on the finale. Al killing him seems so senseless bit I guess it's more to do with them pushing Whitney to leave town and doing this will bring that about.

Wow...this should be good. I have wanted Divins gone for so long. I always hopes Swaby would return but there was really not much chance of that happening. Good riddance and nice sendoff.

The Vincent/Spike stuff sounds great as well. :lol:

Mason
Member Avatar

God, I want free online episodes SO bad.

dawn9476

Chad should have died four years ago.

Mason
Member Avatar

dawn9476
Aug 27 2007, 04:46 PM
Chad should have died four years ago.

I DEFINITELY agree with that. :cheers:

King
Member Avatar

OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!

I am in shock!

But this is JER, is he dead dead? Does he stay dead for longer than two weeks? Haha.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

King
Aug 27 2007, 04:53 PM
OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!

I am in shock!

But this is JER, is he dead dead? Does he stay dead for longer than two weeks? Haha.

Divins is not on the cast list for DIRECTV so everyone has been wondering about his status. It seems we have our answer.

I was just wondering the other day why Chad wasn't in any spoilers and I also wondered why Whitney all of a sudden is going to up and leave town. Now this all makes sense. I remember last week at ET's wedding that the looks between Chad and Whitney made me think we were getting Chadney again but I guess not.

I have been waiting for this for so long. Chad has been ruined since Swaby left an, since he isn't coming back, rid us of this loser. I only liked Divins at the beginning of the down low story. He was into it but then starting sucking again.

WHOHOO!! DRINKS ON ME :cheers:

Mason
Member Avatar

I'll certainly have a round with ya Phoenix! I've been waiting for this practically since Divins started.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Who knew it would take until the final 3 months of Passions' network run to finally give me the payoffs I have wanted for years.

Ugh, JER. Why wait so long? I guess it made it worth it. Too bad Passions didn't do all this sooner. It may have made a difference. Oh well. Enjoying the moment, I guess.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Damn. I'm SO MAD AT THIS!

NOTTTT!!! Good riddance Chad AND Divins! Chad has been RUINED since Donn Swaby left in 2002.

I wish I hadn't read this though cause it would of shocked the hell out of me.

I can't believe Alistair just shoots him right there in cold blood. DAMN. Isn't Chad Alistair and Liz's? Alistair just ups and shoots his son? Wow.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Well, we already knew Alistair wasn't above killing his own kids. Look how he tortured Sheridan during the dreaded pit storyline. Still, it is pretty cold. And for once, I'll be cheering Alistair on. :lol: :D

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Glad I put PNS on my DVR list last week! :lol:

Is it me or does Divins look happy supposedly laying there dead on the bed? :huh:

Mason
Member Avatar

Kirk
Aug 27 2007, 05:36 PM

Is it me or does Divins look happy supposedly laying there dead on the bed? :huh:

I bet he is happy. It's the least acting he's ever had to do! :lol:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 27 2007, 05:40 PM
Kirk
Aug 27 2007, 05:36 PM

I bet he is happy. It's the least acting he's ever had to do! :lol:

That and he is personifying how most of the fans feel finally seeing this useless character put out of his misery :lol: .

I can't wait for this. It's funny because I had forgotten he was Al's son. We all know how Al is. He tortured Sheridan and tried to kill her and is also a racist so this is actually pretty in character for him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply