Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS:Spoilers from TVGuide; Death revealed
Topic Started: Aug 27 2007, 02:37 PM (799 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I keep saying "Oh my God" out-loud.

Because this? AWESOME!!!!

I'm almost sorry I know it's coming, but not because now I can trust that he's really dead and revel...or um, mourn. Yes, mourn.

I hadn't realized before about Whitney leaving town and all, but....

Dead Chad!! Dead freaky not-gay fuck-anything Chad!!!

AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Why, Reilly. Why now?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

Well, color me bummed.....and by the way, UO but Swaby wasn't all that! IMO he was seriously overrated, and Div did a helluva job as Chad and I will miss him.

Mason

If you like wooden, unconvincing "acting", then yeah, Divins was the second coming of Olivier.

Deleted User
Deleted User

OMG I don't know whether to read this thread or not. I managed to scroll down to "fast reply" without being spoiled.

PLEASE, GOD!!! HELP ME CHOOSE RIGHT!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Sweetbabygirl
Aug 27 2007, 06:52 PM
Swaby wasn't all that! IMO he was seriously overrated...

For this part alone you have my love. Divins didn't demolish a good character, imho. He made a bad character worse, especially when he first came on and would seemingly forget that even in the background he had to react to things. Ah, memories...

Gosh I can't wait to see this happen.

Deleted User
Deleted User

px780
Aug 27 2007, 10:09 PM
Sweetbabygirl
Aug 27 2007, 06:52 PM
Swaby wasn't all that!  IMO he was seriously overrated...

For this part alone you have my love. Divins didn't demolish a good character, imho. He made a bad character worse, especially when he first came on and would seemingly forget that even in the background he had to react to things. Ah, memories...

Gosh I can't wait to see this happen.

And because I read px's post, I may have answered my question. :lol:

(Or have I?)

I am SO tempted to read the rest of this thread. Must...resist...urge.
Quote Post Goto Top

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

WOW! I have to say I didn't see that coming. I thought the death would come as a cliff hanger on the last eppy to get more people over to DIRECT TV.

Mason

LOL, maybe knowing Divins won't be there will be the incentive to get people to move over to DirecTV. :lol:

King
Member Avatar

Donn Swabby was the poo! IMO.

Deleted User
Deleted User

OneBadKitty
Aug 27 2007, 03:49 PM
That's not the only thing that happens tomorrow! According to a poster at Harmony Manor that watched the Canadian eppy, Vincent pulls Spike into a kiss! ;) :huh: :o

:o :o :o :o :o

Oh, my GOD! Tomorrow is must see!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply