Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Weekly Discussion; Week of Aug. 27
Topic Started: Aug 27 2007, 03:56 PM (2,404 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OK I'm *PISSED* because I had today off and had the chance to watch this today, however I was at my parent's house checking on it for them while they're gone and thought I would watch DOOL and PSNS there rather than hurry back home but it just so happens that apparently the NBC affiliate out of Peoria, Ill. thinks airing Rachael Ray's syndicated talk show (which is seen an hour later on another network at my parent's home) is a better use of their time than Passions. Those bastards. Please someone here fill me in on what happened on Passions today.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nassaunew

Here's a recap:

http://www.soaps.com/passions/update/2697/Im_a_Monster

It was a good episode. Miguel & the therapist was good.

I loved the Fancy & Luis scenes.

Theresa and Alistair's scenes were kind of low-key, but I've read about what Alistair does tomorrow. DO NOT MISS

King
Member Avatar

Heidi Mueller, what are you on??

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Yep. Not much happened today. I was expecting a better Theresa/Al showdown but Lindsey and John salvaged it. They work so well together. Lindsey has her spark back. Loved those scenes.

The action at Tabitha's was fantastic. Loved Edna being reminded of Precious. I was hoping for a montage and thought for sure one was coming. Loving Kay and her magic, as well as the Endora circus. The therapist stuff was funny and i like how Bellani finally has a story he can handle since it's one that allows him not to put much effort into acting :lol: .

I agree King. Heidi has been like that since the DIRECTV promos. What the hell is up with her?! :lol:

Mason
Member Avatar

King
Aug 27 2007, 05:07 PM
Heidi Mueller, what are you on??

I've been wondering that same thing for years now.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

It was a really great show....not as good as some of them last week, but I loved the circus stuff and the Alistiar/Theresa scenes.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I like that Theresa isn't afraid to yell back at Alistair, and she's not like the others all cowering and "ooh Alistair."

Kay with her magic = fun, mostly because of Endora's reactions.

The therapist stuff was cute.

Fancy and Luis was pretty good. Repetitive as hell, so it's nice to see that Passions still has that quality. But good.

Mason
Member Avatar

Today's show was just kind of blah for me. Emily Harper did a great job, as usual, though.

It's tomorrow's show that I can't wait for!

King
Member Avatar

Yeah. Today - and most of last week to be honest, have been a big step down from the rest of August and some of July. It hasn't been bad by any means, but it's been not as great as it was earlier this summer. But also, I hate Alistair so that may be why.

I didn't vote for PSNS last week in the DR top 20. It's been stammering or something. This week sounds like it will be better from spoilers though.

Mason
Member Avatar

Yeah, the summer kind of peaked with the climax of Luis's execution, and has kind of slowed down since then (at least until tomorrow).

King
Member Avatar

Hehehe, which I can't WAIT for!

Mason
Member Avatar

Haha, me neither! For VERY good reason! :D

Kenny
Member Avatar

I was just on Passions page at Stickam, and came across these photos. I recognize the Harmony sign and the Book Cafe sign. Are these from the new sets? That set of photos is titled "Passions Live Week 1." What the hell is PASSIONS LIVE? LoL

Also, in the 6th picture, there's something in the background called "Lighthouse Walk." Is that a new outdoor set?

http://www.stickam.com/viewPhotoGallery.do?uId=174230741

Also, at this link, you can see Eric Martsolf's video responses to fans questions during the chat they had. A few cameo appearances as well!

http://www.stickam.com/profile/passionsonthe101

King
Member Avatar

GO WHITNEY!!!! I love her!

King
Member Avatar

I'm not sure, Kenny. I know there has been a line of PSNS LIVE! talks with like MacKenzie and Eric, but I haven't been paying attention or following them. I think they are just live blog chats???

King
Member Avatar

It's amazing that now that Wystrach is out of that horrible storyline, his acting actually isn't terrible. I've always kind of liked him. He is so sexy too. He's one of the best looking PSNS guys, I think.

Mason
Member Avatar

He does seem a little better, but that's not saying very much. :lol:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OMG!!! I loved the Vincent-Spike kiss and him holding him at gunpoint even if though I didn't read the spoilers yet still somehow saw both of those things happening.

I didn't see Alistair shooting Chad though! I love being unspoiled for this stuff!

Loved the Fancy-Luis stuff, too!

Oh Passions how I will miss you!

Mason
Member Avatar

Christ, if PASSIONS could be this good all the time, it wouldn't have been cancelled by NBC in the first place!

King
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 28 2007, 02:55 PM
Christ, if PASSIONS could be this good all the time, it wouldn't have been cancelled by NBC in the first place!

I KNOW!! <_<

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply