|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|B&B New Viewer Panel at CBS|
|Tweet Topic Started: Aug 28 2007, 12:27 AM (426 Views)|
|Steve Frame||Aug 28 2007, 12:27 AM Post #1|
Go to http://www.cbs.com/daytime
Go to daytime entertainment panel and either sign up or just hit take me to the survey. It is about B&B this time.
here are the questions, didn't copy the choices
1) How many episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful do you usually watch during a typical week?
2) How do you watch The Bold and the Beautiful?
3) How do you rate the program The Bold and the Beautiful?
4) How would you describe your frequency of viewing The Bold and the Beautiful each week compared to a year ago?
5) What are you watching instead?
6) Thinking about all of the characters on The Bold and the Beautiful, which is the one character you really tune in to see the most, and why do you feel that way?
7) Again, thinking about all of the characters on The Bold and the Beautiful, which is the one character you really don't want to see when you tune in, and why do you feel that way?
8) Following is a list of some of the characters currently appearing on The Bold and the Beautiful. Based on your viewing experience over the last six months or so, how would you rate your interest in each of these characters?
9) Based on your viewing experience with The Bold and the Beautiful during the last six months or so, how would you rate your interest of each of these relationships?
10) And, again based on your viewing experience with The Bold and the Beautiful during the last six months or so, how would you rate your interest in of each of these stories?
11) How much influence does each of the following have on your decision to watch the next dayís episode of The Bold and the Beautiful?
12) How much interest do you have in watching each of the following types of stories on The Bold and the Beautiful?
13) In general, would you say that your regular viewing of The Bold and the Beautiful is more affected by your interest in the stories on the show or by your interest in seeing specific characters?
14) Please indicate below how you feel about the amount of story time given to each of the following characters on The Bold and the Beautiful?
15) Is there a character that is no longer on the show that you would like to see return?
16) What one thing could the producers or writers do to improve your enjoyment of The Bold and the Beautiful and cause you to watch the show more often?
17) How would you describe the pace of the storytelling on The Bold and the Beautiful? Does it...?
18) How long have you been watching The Bold and the Beautiful?
19) One a scale or 1 to 5, where 1 means you are watching The Bold and the Beautiful "out of habit and loyalty" and 5 means youíre watching mainly because "you are really involved with whatís happening in the program", which number best describes why you currently watch The Bold and the Beautiful?
20) Do you currently have any thoughts about giving up The Bold and the Beautiful?
21) Did you vote in the recent Boldface Challenge sweepstakes?
22) Why didnít you vote?
23) Which of these daytime dramas do you watch at least once a week?
24) Do you subscribe to cable or satellite TV?
25) Would you pay $1 to order a week's worth of episodes (5) through your cable or satellite provider to watch without commercials and at any time of your choosing?
26) Do you have a cellular phone?
27) Are you Asian, African American, Hispanic, Caucasian or a member of a different ethnic group? Please select all that apply.
28) What is the last grade of school you, yourself, completed?
Depending on your answers you might get a different question every once in awhile but those were mine.
|sheilaforever||Sep 5 2007, 08:23 AM Post #2|
This is very interesting.
Remember that there was a Y&R one back in the day shortly before LML was hired for Y&R?
Anyhow, tried to spread some Thorne/Spectra love and advised them to slow down their pacing...
Otherwise I'M much too content with B&B these day.
|into_the_skyline||Sep 5 2007, 08:26 AM Post #3|
||I sent lots of hate for the Marone's + Constantine, Rick/Phoebe (together) and lots of love for CJ, Clarke, Felicia, Thorne and Donna.|
|bellcurve||Sep 5 2007, 12:30 PM Post #4|
Does this mean we can look forward to Brad Bell being ousted at B&B?! I certainly hope not.
I advise EVERY B&B fan to take this survey!
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »|