Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Tidbits
Topic Started: Aug 28 2007, 02:13 PM (329 Views)
Jonatha

It'll come out that Langston has been living without parental supervision, and she'll be taken in by social services.

Buchanan Enterprises takes a dive for the worse after Asa dies.

David finds out he's Asa's son (In September)!

Miles informs Blair that Tommy is really Todd's son!

Todd fights for what's his and is arrested for trying to take Tommy back from Marcie!

Todd & Blair reunite!

Just as Todd & Blair decide to remarry, Todd has second thoughts!

John & Marty grow closer!

Bo & Lindsay rekindle their relationship!

Will Rappaport will make an appearance in Llanview sometime in September.

Jessica forgives Nash after finding out about his loss.

Adriana & Rex move in together!

A FBI agent named Lee comes to Llanview.

A new character named Gigi will come to town and get involved with one of Llanview's hottest men!

http://www.soaps.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. I can't wait to see this. OLTL has definitely been picking up lately.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Who could be Llanview's hottest man that Gigi hooks up with? I'm thinking Cristian.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

I was thinking the same thing. I think he was the only OLTL star in the Adonis. So I thought they were calling him the hottest man.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply