Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Ali blogged 8/27; Martha's wedding!
Topic Started: Aug 28 2007, 07:34 PM (567 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

08|27|07 Ali's Blog: Ben's social calendar

Ben's social calendar was jam packed this weekend! We attended a 'princess party' for my friends daughter's 3rd birthday. It's always funny to talk to my friends who have little girls about how different 'sons' are from 'daughters'. My friends daughter and most of the little girls at this party were all decked out in various 'princess' outfits - Cinderella, Snow White, etc. everything was pink, including a pink bouncy house (Ben's favorite!) and pink home-made bread for sandwiches. It was so cute - but completely opposite of what I am used to! Like, getting up early to stand outside in our p.j.'s watching the garbage truck once a week, and knowing the names of all the different types of construction vehicles.

After Ben took a few swings at the piñata, we had to say goodbye to the birthday girl and head off to a beach party supporting the The Art of Elysium. It’s a wonderful cause and we were proud to show our support – Ben in particular is a big fan of the fine arts. He takes his painting very seriously – they had all sorts of fun activities set up, literally on the water. And Ben was proud to present his daddy with an original Ben painted sea-shell. All the kids there was so great, and fun, the older kids playing so well with the younger children. Ben loves being near the ocean, and we had a blast!

And... the added benefit? (all you parents out there saw this one coming...) Ben passed out in the car on the way home! J he was completely exhausted after his busy day! Even though he opened his eyes as I had to fight to unlock the front door, he immediately rolled over when I laid him down and fell right back asleep! I was so relieved, because I had less than an hour to get ready to attend Martha Madison’s (Belle, Days) wedding!

Only 15 minutes late, Dave and I were out the door. It was such a beautiful ceremony and WOW! Martha was just gorgeous. It was so wonderful to be a part of her special day. I am so happy for her!!! I’m happy to report, it was an uneventful wedding in soap opera terms. Farah and I joked about how accustomed we are at weddings now to shoot dirty or desperate looks at our co-workers. Martha had a big job choosing seating for the cast and crew of Days – I was definitely at the rowdiest table (do I sound proud?). Rachel (Chelsea), Darrin (Max), Bryan (Lucas), Kyle Brandt (ex-Philip), Farah (ex-mimi), Farah’s sister Victoria, Dave and I. um… yeah, you can just sense the trouble brewing at table 16, huh? All said and done, Martha had a huge Days contingent represented... Though, here’s the catch – we had to work today (Sunday!). So, there were a few of us eyeing each other, wondering how we were all going to be feeling getting up early for work the next day. But, of course, that didn’t stop us from getting crazy on the dance floor, and cheering Martha on!

So, yup... Sunday morning I was on my way to Days, and Ben and Dave headed to the local farmers market. There’s even a petting zoo! His favorite are the baby chicks, though he does get a kick out of petting the goats and bunnies too. When I got home from work, he told me all about it, and was so excited to show me the balloon fish his auntie gave him. And then we cleaned up the house together – ben is very helpful! – to get ready for a visit from Grandma and Grandpa. It was a really fun family night!

http://www.safesearching.com/?path=blogs/today&id=1687
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Congrats to Martha! Love both her and Ali.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

:o Soaps film on Sundays?!

Days4Life
Unregistered

I love Ali's blogs. She seems like such a nice, normal person and a great mom. I didn't realize Martha Madison was getting married this month. I'll bet she was a gorgeous bride.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

psychofan
Aug 28 2007, 07:44 PM
:o Soaps film on Sundays?!

I think Ed Scott is having them do a lot of reshoots. It also seems like they may be shutting down production around Labor Day for a week or two so maybe they are in a rush to get things done before that happens.

King
Member Avatar

Oh my gosh. Is it just me or does Farah's hair look really...good?

Jonatha

King
Aug 28 2007, 08:00 PM
Oh my gosh. Is it just me or does Farah's hair look really...good?

It's not you I also think Farah's hair looks beautiful. I hope we will see some pictures of Martha in her wedding dress. Awwwwww....I'm very happy for her. :)

Mason

Y'all really like Farah's hair? It doesn't do anything for me, but then again, I haven't liked her hair in eons anyway.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 28 2007, 06:10 PM
Y'all really like Farah's hair? It doesn't do anything for me, but then again, I haven't liked her hair in eons anyway.

I'm with ya on that.

Homegirl needs to get some rest, because this schedule is insanity.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Farah Fath's hair looks like a wig, if you ask me.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Farah and her weave look...okay. Much better than her awful hair-donts on Days.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

Hubba-Hubba!! Who is the extremely hot guy in between Bryan and Kyle?

Never liked Farah the Pixie, but thought she looked cute.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Yay for Martha! That's a nice pic of all of them. I surely don't miss Farah though, and that hair looks ridiculous on her.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sweetbabygirl
Aug 28 2007, 09:52 PM
Hubba-Hubba!! Who is the extremely hot guy in between Bryan and Kyle?

Never liked Farah the Pixie, but thought she looked cute.

That's Stephen Wyman, the recently released Co-Executive Producer

dawn9476

Alli has talked about working on the weekends before. Last time it was a Saturday. This time they probably couldn't work on that Saturday because of Martha's wedding. IMO, Days working on Sunday has nothing to do with reshoots.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply