Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 9/10; *updated 8/31*
Topic Started: Aug 28 2007, 10:06 PM (1,464 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Rawlings forces Max and Stephanie to jump out of a plane; Shawn enlists Bo's help to get him into the Salem Police Academy.

Tuesday
An on-the-run Jeremy asks Nick for Steve's phone number; Bo and Kayla join the search team to find Max and Stephanie.

Wednesday
Andre sneaks into Sami's hospital room wanting to know if the cops staged Stefano's death.

Thursday
Bo, Roman, Hope and Tony attempt to trap Andre at Stefano's fake funeral; EJ manipulates Sami into confessing that Stefano isn't really dead.

Friday
Andre punches Shawn and uses Kate to set a trap for Roman; Sami and EJ imagine themselves as Colleen and Santo.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CynthiaHaskins1

Has a fan of bo and hope i am so glad there is no spoilers for sami and lucas and ej.and also no john and marlena spoilers.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Aug 28 2007, 10:06 PM
Monday
Rawlings forces Max and Stephanie to jump out of a plane; Shawn enlists Bo's help to get him into the Salem Police Academy.

Tuesday
An on-the-run Jeremy asks Nick for Steve's phone number; Bo and Kayla join the search team to find Max and Stephanie.

As a fan who hates Touch the Sky and Shawn I am bummed that they are in all the spoilers. :lol:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Actually i'm fine with these touch the sky spoilers, they sound much better than normal..Exciting stuff is happening, lets just hope it plays out that way on the screen..

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kevc1980
Aug 28 2007, 10:48 PM
Actually i'm fine with these touch the sky spoilers, they sound much better than normal..Exciting stuff is happening, lets just hope it plays out that way on the screen..

I agree. The storyline is getting MUCH better.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Kevc1980

Yeah I know...

But I want my Vegas plane crash dammit not the kids jumping out of airplanes. :)

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

I can't believe they have max and stephanie being forced to jump out of an airplane. I hope those scenes go by quickly. I don't want them to bond over this. I want it to be another storyline that when you blink it's over. Like Lucas not being able to feel his legs.

kwarner66

Kevc1980

I also am liking these spoilers, this storyline is getting very good.... at least better than it has been, instead of watching everybody walk around in a plane or in that dang hot tub in Vegas, we get to see some real good stuff and some action also.

Mason
Member Avatar

BradyDiva06
Aug 28 2007, 11:46 PM
I can't believe they have max and stephanie being forced to jump out of an airplane. I hope those scenes go by quickly. I don't want them to bond over this. I want it to be another storyline that when you blink it's over. Like Lucas not being able to feel his legs.

Hogan wrote a similar storyline on ATWT where Lily and Simon were forced to jump out of an airplane....let's just hope there's not an island involved in this case! :lol:

go29

Might have been a nice touch to have John go with Bo instead of Kayla. I'm not a huge John/Marlena fan but wouldn't mind seeing them doing something constructive. Also wouldn't mind if the two who dropped from the plane vanished for 20 years or so and a couple others joined them... I'm afraid to hope the recent changes might actually improve this achromatic bunch, but it sure would be nice.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 29 2007, 01:19 AM
BradyDiva06

Hogan wrote a similar storyline on ATWT where Lily and Simon were forced to jump out of an airplane....let's just hope there's not an island involved in this case! :lol:

DAYS doesn't need any more islands, that's for sure! :lol:

I hope we get to watch as Shawn goes through the police academy. I hope he doesn't enroll one day, and then weeks later, he's on a case with Bo and Roman. Something tells me that Hogan has plans to showcase Shawn's journey to become a cop. I hope so.

Sephora
Unregistered

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 29 2007, 01:19 AM
BradyDiva06

Well props to Hogan for saving a tree and recycling.

I guess two good weeks and one bad is the pattern we're going to head in to. But isnt this also the week where "Andre clowns around and holds Sami at knifepoint"
Quote Post Goto Top

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

I believe another one of my spoilers is playing out.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/...?showtopic=1507

I have more info about Stephanie and Max's adventure. A man named Rollings forces Stephanie and Max to jump from a plane (they have parachutes) he has taken over along with some women. That's how the two of them end up getting stranded together. Bo and Kayla head to Las Vegas to find them.

Hopefully I'll have some news ones this afternoon.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Lskreet
Aug 29 2007, 09:15 AM
I believe another one of my spoilers is playing out.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/...?showtopic=1507

I have more info about Stephanie and Max's adventure. A man named Rollings forces Stephanie and Max to jump from a plane (they have parachutes) he has taken over along with some women. That's how the two of them end up getting stranded together. Bo and Kayla head to Las Vegas to find them.

Hopefully I'll have some news ones this afternoon.

Thanks LSkreet! Can't wait.

And LOL I never thought about Darin Brooks looking like Enrique but I guess I can sort of see it. :D

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

DrewHamilton
Aug 29 2007, 09:10 AM
I hope we get to watch as Shawn goes through the police academy. I hope he doesn't enroll one day, and then weeks later, he's on a case with Bo and Roman. Something tells me that Hogan has plans to showcase Shawn's journey to become a cop. I hope so.

That's the one possible route for Shawn that I was hoping he wouldn't pursue. I want him to find his own thing, not follow in his father's footsteps.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I'm actually looking forward to Shawn becoming a cop. He looks great in uniform and it will give us more scenes of him growing a brain if they show him in training like we saw for Hope. I'd love for Bo and Hope's son to be a better developed character.

Mason
Member Avatar

To me, Shawn becoming a cop seems only natural. Both his parents are/were cops. He's grown up with that kind of whole kind of 'cop life' his whole life. At one point he wanted to join the merchant marines, so a cop doesn't seem that big a stretch to me.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DaysFanJean
Aug 29 2007, 07:39 PM
I'm actually looking forward to Shawn becoming a cop. He looks great in uniform and it will give us more scenes of him growing a brain if they show him in training like we saw for Hope. I'd love for Bo and Hope's son to be a better developed character.

I agree. I haven't liked Shawn for quite awhile, but him being a cop could be interesting.

Wednesday's show sounds good!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wednesday does sound good. I am very interested in whether or not Days can keep up it's latest momentum.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Angie. I am looking forward to seeing this scene and will definitely enjoy seeing this dumbass plan to fake Stefano's death backfire on the Bradys.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply