Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 9/10; *updated 8/31*
Topic Started: Aug 28 2007, 10:06 PM (1,475 Views)
DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I don't think it will backfire too much as Andre is supposed to bite the dust by the end of this story which is "ending by Fall".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Well Jean...

Based on other spoilers/spumors that are out there we know that as a result of this fake Stefano plot that...

-Sami will be held at knifepoint.
-Shawn will get locked in a freezer.
-Roman will be buried alive.

Andre also will know pretty soon that this was all a ruse so even if Andre dies later in the story, I doubt it will have too much to do with this scheme to make it look like Stefano died.

To me, that's backfiring big time.

PoisonIvy
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Aug 30 2007, 07:33 PM
Well Jean...

Based on other spoilers/spumors that are out there we know that as a result of this fake Stefano plot that...

Andre also will know pretty soon that this was all a ruse so even if Andre dies later in the story, I doubt it will have too much to do with this scheme to make it look like Stefano died.

Doesn't Peter Reckell describe this plan being like "pouring gasoline on a fire?" :lol:

Plus, I've loved Bo - but it's his plan.....the man that's doing diaper duty til next year.....I'm not holding my breath that it will end well....

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

But still in the end, Andre gets it. All those things are par for leading up to the climax....but I think we are all getting tired of Andre making everyone look inept.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Nice to see Hope and Tony listed in fridays spoilers..We better see John and Marlena at this fake funeral as well...Lsktreet originally said Lexie and John were at the funeral, so i'm hoping its true..

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Aug 30 2007, 08:33 PM
Well Jean...

Roman is... BURIED ALIVE?

How? Why? I missed this spoiler completely.

I hope he really dies! A slow, agonizing, painful death.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ I'm with you, Kenny! I'm bored to tears by him. That or the writers need to give him a real love interest. His life is work, nothing else. Does he even have a home? Never seen one.

Manny
Member Avatar

Well, I usually don't like Roman... but I LOVED him during Aug 28th and Aug 29 while Roman was on drugs or whatever... :lol: He was so funny!

Mason
Member Avatar

YES! Leave Roman six feet under! Let him shout "What da hell?!" for all eternity down there!

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Never mind, Roman...I love you. Roman is my second favorite male character on Days. No. 1 of course is Stefano.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kenny
Aug 31 2007, 07:14 AM
IMissAremid
Aug 30 2007, 08:33 PM
Well Jean...

Roman is... BURIED ALIVE?

How? Why? I missed this spoiler completely.

I hope he really dies! A slow, agonizing, painful death.

Here is the post:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/...?showtopic=2007

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Kevc1980
Aug 30 2007, 11:20 PM
Nice to see Hope and Tony listed in fridays spoilers..We better see John and Marlena at this fake funeral as well...Lsktreet originally said Lexie and John were at the funeral, so i'm hoping its true..

John and Lexie are at the funeral.

Roman doesn't die but he'll remain Andre's prisoner for a little bit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply