Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: SOD Spoilers; - someone dies
Topic Started: Aug 29 2007, 02:46 PM (577 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Rhi I just saw this while searching my B&B boards. It was posted on Bold & the Beautiful.com

Shocking Death
Tragedy Rocks Y&R!

Pictures of:
Amber
Jack
Nikki
Ji Min
Cane
Kay
David
Jill

Phyllis acts drasticly to find out news about Summer

Amber is in more hot water because of her activities in regards to someone (Ji Min)

On Sept 6 Nikki & Jack try to hide their tracks. Jana is also beginning to have anxiety but Kevin offers her comfort.

Ji Min makes a shocking exit.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Please Y&R.. Kill Amber! PLEASE!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I just read at Soaps.com that it's Ji Min who dies, but they aren't the most reliable source out there.......... <_<

KMan101
Member Avatar

Does LML have a criteria that each month, someone has to croak? Or fake croak?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I read about another spoiler somewhere else that Ji Min is murdered and the prime suspect is Jill........ :angry:

I am SO TIRED of all the murdering and death going on in Genoa City!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Well, uh, it's been confirmed that the actor that plays JiMin is officially out.

Uh....duh! I think we ALL know he dies! LOL!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply