Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Casting Rumor...; Possible recast for Chloe?
Topic Started: Aug 29 2007, 05:03 PM (1,049 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

SoapCentral

Not sure how true this is or where the rumor originated, but the link above mentions the possibility of Adrianne Leon (ex-Colleen, Y&R) being hired as a recast for Chloe if the show can't get Nadia Bjorlin back in the fall.

I could see it! However, I still don't want Chloe back, regardless of who's cast in the role. She's pointless.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

It's nothing against AL, NB or even the character of Chloe, but I don't want her brought back. There are too many characters who are much more important than Chloe already on the show that aren't being written for, and she would just be a waste of space at the moment, IMO.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm trying to imagine Adrianne Leon as Chloe, but it's not happening. I think she would look too young next to Jay K. Johnson or Brandon Beemer. Yes, she was paired with older actors on Y&R, but they played that aspect of the story as well in both cases (JT and Adrian). I'm going to have to say miscast as Chloe Lane.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

DrewHamilton
Aug 29 2007, 05:36 PM
I'm trying to imagine Adrianne Leon as Chloe, but it's not happening. I think she would look too young next to Jay K. Johnson or Brandon Beemer. Yes, she was paired with older actors on Y&R, but they played that aspect of the story as well in both cases (JT and Adrian). I'm going to have to say miscast as Chloe Lane.

Why bring back Chloe? What they should do is re-cast Mimi with Adrienne. :shrug:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't want Chloe back, but if she does come back I would prefer a recast. I do not like Nadia at all.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Cant see it happening.. Would love her on Passions as jessica thou

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

If Chloe is returning, I want Nadia back. She did really well. Otherwise, I could careless for Chloe's return.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

If Nadia can't come back then why don't they bring on Adrianne Leon as someone new to add into the mix? She could be someone Shawn meets at the police academy or a nanny that Phillip hires after he gets his baby back or a friend that Belle makes at nursing school... anything really. Sometimes blank slates are fun. Nick Fallon was before Chelsea's toxic love destroyed him. I mean I know Hogan hasn't yet shown he can introduce a new female character that isn't a prostitute/skank but there's a first time for everything right?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I guess this orginated at Days Cafe, so not too reliable.

King
Member Avatar

Leone?? Noooo.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Adrienne should be brought on as a love interest for Max, you know, as someone who isn't a family member.

Hell, I'd even take her as an Abby recast, they could ignore her brunette hair and the fact she looks nothing like the daughter of Melissa Reeves. LOL!

I know Ed Scott loved Adrienne, he was involved in her casting at Y&R and she thanked him in her blog entry when she announced that she was fired.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I've been led to believe that Days casting calls are sometimes misleading on purpose. In other words, it may say this and that to play the charcter of Chloe when in reality they will introduce a new character or a recast Mimi. What throws this one off is that they have actually published that Nadia has been approached about returning for a short stint as Chloe. JKJ's contract is up the end of this year, so maybe she would help him leave. Actually, JKJ's character is the only one of that group that I would love to see last,

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Chloe really doesnt need to return. She got her happy ending with Brady. If anything, they should do a Mimi recast, to tie up the Baby Tyle storyline. I suspect JKJ will be checking out of Salem when his contract is up in December.

Mason

JKJ only signed a one year contract?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

A Chloe recast has me less annoyed then the idea of that thing coming back (unless she comes back excessively tanned and signing dialogue opera-style- then I'm sort of down). IA that it's not necessary though. Aiming for a new random person (written well, introduced slowly with family to come way later if at all) would be smarter. So would giving up on extending the show's life with younger characters and giving fans pure vet love for the next year or so. But whatever works for them.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Instead of spending precious time focusing on bringing back Brady and Chloe, I wish they they would work on getting enough money freed up to offer Leann Hunley a contract! Philip/Belle/Shawn triangle doesn't need Chloe IMO.

Sephora
Unregistered

How jacked up. Chloe and Phil were high school "sweethearts" and he's now supposed to be nearly 30. Why recast? Why not just bring in a new girl as an unattached admin assistant at Titan? Don't recast/recycle Chloe, bring in a woman but not a recycle divorced from Brady character.
Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Chloe was adopted, right? What if she's Anna's secret long-lost daughter?

Squeeze her right back in there, yo!

May be a bit of a rewrite but hey- if a feud can start with random people...

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

px780
Aug 29 2007, 09:36 PM
Chloe was adopted, right? What if she's Anna's secret long-lost daughter?

Squeeze her right back in there, yo!

May be a bit of a rewrite but hey- if a feud can start with random people...

Chloe's bio parents are her adoptive parents: Nancy and Craig.

Mason

MichaelGL
Aug 29 2007, 09:11 PM
Instead of spending precious time focusing on bringing back Brady and Chloe, I wish they they would work on getting enough money freed up to offer Leann Hunley a contract! Philip/Belle/Shawn triangle doesn't need Chloe IMO.

Agreed. Chloe is not needed, and DAYS doesn't need to be using money to get Nadia Bjorlin back (even if temporarily) or a recast.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply