Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: SOD: Fall Preview
Topic Started: Aug 29 2007, 09:45 PM (315 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

My first thought when I read what LML said was "Stink Bombs" are the only kind of bombs going off in Genoa City these days......... <_<

SOD: Fall Preview

"We have a couple of bombs going off soon that will have repercussions through the end of the year," promises EP/HW Lynn Marie Latham.

Jack/Victor/Nikki/David/Gloria
Jack's dirty secret finally comes out. "Victor has always wanted to expose Jack as the owner of Jabot, but he was waiting until Jack became a public figure. The fallout is going to be like a firestorm. Nikki and David will get incredibly close because he's everything for her that Victor isn't. But if she ever comes back to Victor, he wants her to be crawling." And Gloria also wants a piece of the Jack-goes-down campaign. "When Victor puts his plan into motion, Gloria realizes she has the icing on the cake."

Phyllis/Nick/Sharon
Don't expect Sharon to forsake her marriage right away to reunite with Nick just because Phyllis is behind bars; another dormant player jumps back into the mix. "Brad has a plan to break up Jack and Sharon, but something very unique is going to happen with Phyllis while she's in prison."

Devon/Lily/Cane/Karen/Neil
While Devon tries to tell Lily that he loves her, she will find herself attracted to Cane. But what will be really interesting to watch is Neil's reaction when he sees that his daughter is falling for an older man." Meanwhile, Neil and Karen grow closer, but "That relationship is threatened by his memories of Dru."

Daniel/Amber/Kevin
Kevin wants to see Jana redeemed. Her illness is real, but is that what caused her to kill Carmen? He could be really getting in trouble. Amber is her own worst enemy and she's going to have a very rough go of it."

Colleen/Adrian/Heather
"We're going to find out that Adrian has a much more complicated past than is known. This will cause Colleen to rethink her commitment to him and she'll turn to someone else. Surprisingly, Heather has information about Adrian - but she's not aware of it."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

-When in Gloria going to get her just deserves? Everything time you think she is down, she bounced back stronger than ever.

- Lily and Devon? No thanks....Lily and Cane? why?....he is like twice her age.

- I dont care much for the Kevin & Jana stuff...it is too much like Jono on AMC.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I'd love to see a spoiler stating that Noah will be shipped off to boarding school.
Man...I loath that kid.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply