Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Final Week
Topic Started: Aug 29 2007, 10:34 PM (866 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Theresa and Pilar tell Ethan that he has a son.

Ethan squeezes Theresa's hand when he hears her confession.

Fox and Esme share a very romantic moment.

In a drunken state, Eve announces that she hates the Cranes

Eve is determined to get revenge on Sheridan

Gwen reveals the truth of her secret lover to Rebecca.

Paloma is concerned about her relationship with Noah.

The evil forces lure Endora in the basement.

Fox and Esme plan for a future together.

Tabitha and Kay are prevented from helping Endora

Miguel puts his life in danger for Endora.

Sheridan threatens to kill Spike

Alistairís schemes backfire on him.

Eve pays a visit to Valerie
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I'm reading that the big twist involving the he/she happens when Eve visits Valerie.

Mason
Member Avatar

I love the spoiler where Eve vows revenge on Sheridan. Get her, Eve!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

These look solid, thanks!

I'm also rooting for Eve in that little conflict, but the thing I'm most excited about is the supernatural stuff. Bring on the battle!

Deleted User
Deleted User

I can't imagine why Eve hates Sher. Sher tried to SAVE Vinny's life. Makes no fuckin' sense!
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I wonder if the person who fell off the cliff was a fake Vincent, and the real Vincent aka Valerie is alive and well.

Maybe when Eve visits Valerie she will pull off a mask and it will be Vincent.

"Hi Mommy!"

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I don't want Eve and the newly fierce Sheridan fighting either! I wonder if Gwen's new lover could be...Simone?! There have been no Simone spoilers, yet they refused to allow Cathy Jeneen Doe to go on recurring, causing a recast. Maybe this is what they are using her for.

It's probably doubtful and something more predictable, but it's a thought...

Mason
Member Avatar

I have no idea who Gwen's lover is, but I just hope to God that it isn't Alistair. I don't even care who it is, as long as it's not him.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think we are going to get the whole Vincent is Val/Val is Vincent thing. Perhaps his fall changed him back into Val form and now he can't change back or something. It's probably something weird like that. It was all the speculation months ago.

These do sound great. I have a feeling Miguel dies on the last show. Either that or he never makes it back up from the basement after saving Endora.

I have a feeling Gwen has adopted a child. I am beginning to think the new man thing is too obvious and I don't see her becoming a lesbian.

soapfan4life

into_the_skyline
Aug 29 2007, 11:10 PM
I don't want Eve and the newly fierce Sheridan fighting either! I wonder if Gwen's new lover could be...Simone?! There have been no Simone spoilers, yet they refused to allow Cathy Jeneen Doe to go on recurring, causing a recast. Maybe this is what they are using her for.

It's probably doubtful and something more predictable, but it's a thought...

That was actually my first though when I read that, and it would make sense since simone hasn't really been seen lately but they felt the need to recast her.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't get the Simone stuff. I mean, Gwen has said he's a "man in" her "life." Today, she got a call that said this mysterious man was "sick." She put that sick man over Ethan, who's DYING.

What's more important than a dying man whom you have no ties to but a sick, twisted obsession?

Your own child.

Gwen has a child. She adopted him. Fact. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I wonder if Gwen is dating/seeing Julian or Sam or someone RANDOM who will need a storyline on DTV.

Deleted User
Deleted User

For goodness sakes, it's a KID!!! A KID!!! A KID!!!! :lol:

Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm with JSF...it has to be a kid.

They gave it away today when Gwen admitted still loving Ethan and later turned around to leave him near death to go to her "mystery man." She would never claim to love Ethan and take off like that for another guy. She has a kid.

nassaunew

I think the child is Ethan's.

A spoiler states that Gwen's secret shocks Ethan and Theresa on September 7 and could ruin their happiness. A spoiler also says that Ethan meets his son.

Ethan has already met Lil Ethan.

nassaunew

into_the_skyline
Aug 29 2007, 11:10 PM
I don't want Eve and the newly fierce Sheridan fighting either! I wonder if Gwen's new lover could be...Simone?! There have been no Simone spoilers, yet they refused to allow Cathy Jeneen Doe to go on recurring, causing a recast.

Are you sure that Cathy was offered a contract? I thought it was that she was offered only recurring.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

According to SOD, Cathy would only agree to recurring so they decided to recast. Makes absolutely no sense to me since they never use Simone. Maybe with Whitney and Chad's exit, they'll be featuring her more? Considering the massive budget cuts, I can't see them keeping her for nothing. Just weird since we never see her with Vincent or best friend Kay.

I hadn't ready the stuff about Gwen possibly having a child. I think that sounds like a good idea. I just wish she had a knew man so she could leave Ethan alone for a while. She's more interesting without him.

Deleted User
Deleted User

nassaunew
Aug 30 2007, 12:19 AM
I think the child is Ethan's.

A spoiler states that Gwen's secret shocks Ethan and Theresa on September 7 and could ruin their happiness. A spoiler also says that Ethan meets his son.

Ethan has already met Lil Ethan.

Oh, dear GOD. That would be just like JER, lol.

Right when Theresa's about to tell the secret, Gwen whips in after Tess says he has a son, and Gwen says, "Yes, and here he is," shocking the hell out of both of them.

JER, MY GOD, this is AWFUL! LOL. Cool but awful. And frustrating.

But I'll watch.
Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yup.

I myself called it months ago when Gwen returned. She had a son and will use it to get Ethan back.

Time for Ethan/Theresa/Gwen round 10000

Mason
Member Avatar

I agree that it's probably a kid, but the spoilers are confusing because they specifically say lover, not "the new man in her life".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply