Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Steve 'Kills' Stefano
Topic Started: Aug 30 2007, 09:26 AM (673 Views)
Jonatha

Meanwhile, Bo and Tony hatch a plan to snare Andre this week that spells death for Stefano.

"They are trying anything they can to find Andre and put an end to this whole thing," explains Peter Reckell.

Cue a daring plot to fake the Phoenix's demise and draw Andre to the funeral. "Bo pools the resources of not only the Police Department, but also Steve - somebody at the DiMera's have trusted. It makes sense that he is the one who ends up doing the actual "killing," because they would believe that he would flip out and do that," points out Reckell.

But try telling Kayla's hubby that. While Bo takes on the task of convincing Steve, Tony reestablishes his loyalty to his father. Bo succeeds, and then, "It's a matter of getting the technical part together," explains Reckell. "Fake blood, having one of the police officers pose as a doctor to pronounce Stefano dead, a couple of nurses in on the whole thing."

The ruse is set in motion when Dr. Rolf prepares to take Stefano home from the hospital and Bo and Roman arrive to 'protect' their nemesis. "Crazy" Steve soon appears and attacks. "He does the stabbing part, and Tony does the drugging part," says Reckell with a laugh.

Thanks to the one-two punch of Steve's knife and Tony's jab in the arm, Stefano is knocked out and declared 'dead.'

But will Andre show up to mourn him? And will this truly end the DiMera/Brady feud? Teases Reckell, "It's like pouring gasoline on the fire."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

OH NO! Realistically, Steve would be getting charged with first degree murder, right?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I mean, I guess it's a good twist in the story. It reminds me a lot of when they staged Lexei's death in 2002, to lure Larry Welch out of hiding.

King
Member Avatar

I browsed it because I kind of like being surprised lately, but it sounds good!

Mason
Member Avatar

Sounds pretty good.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This sounds great..love Bo, Steve, Roman, and Tony working together..But when can John get in on the action..I miss him a lot...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply