Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Soaps In Depth Fall Previews
Topic Started: Aug 30 2007, 11:57 AM (246 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Posted Image

* Forresters vs Nick for the Forrester name ( some focus back on the company and fashion biz )

* Ridge takes a Bride. It says that Ridge will propose to Ashley, she will accept but she is afraid wedding will not go off without a hitch because she thinks part of Ridge's heart still belongs to Brooke.

* Donna vs Stephanie, not only about Thorne/Donna but Donna will develop TRUE feelings for Eric and those feelings may be mutual.

* Nick will begin to suspect that Taylor is carrying a Bricky baby. But will he share this with Taylor and Brooke or keep it to himself for a while as his heart is torn.

Linked
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

ERIC and Donna?! I didn't expect that, I thought they'd put Eric with Jackie! I'm surprised there is no mention of Stephanie's part in Brooke's rape. I want that to be exposed!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Eric and Donna surprised me too. Brad should have not spoiled that one. Talk about the shock factor if it has played out fully on screen and not been previewed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply