Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOW spoilers; wk of 9/3 & 9/10
Topic Started: Aug 30 2007, 12:12 PM (528 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Roman comes to Kate's rescue.
Santo and Collen make love.
A dying Jett professes his feelings for Chelsea.
A stranger follows Nick
Rawlings holds Max and Stephanie at gunpoint.
Lucas accuses Sami of wanting to see EJ.
Pre-empted on September 3

Can't Miss: Thursday Sept 6
EJ plants one on Sami.

Next Week - Week of Sept. 10

Max and Stephanie admit their feelings
Belle and Shwan freeze up
Andre sends a cryptic bouquet of flowers
Phillip finds Lauren holding a baby.
Everyone gathers for Stefano funeral.

Second Chances
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

There has to be an entirely different writer writing Max now than before. How in the hell did it take several months for Max and Abby to admit their feelings to each other, but Max and the slut admit their feelings to each other in a matter of days?! I hate this story so much!

King
Member Avatar

I cannot believe this Santeen storyline and flashbacks have literally gone on ALL summer.

Sephora
Unregistered

King
Aug 30 2007, 01:59 PM
I cannot believe this Santeen storyline and flashbacks have literally gone on ALL summer.

That was the plan all along. They said when it started it wouldn't end until Fall. Fall's still several weeks away.
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't have a problem with the Santo/Colleen story at all. I enjoy watching James Scott and Alison Sweeney working together, so I'm happy. I enjoy watching this old fashioned love story. Here's the romance that we haven't been receiving from Hogan with the other characters. I'll take romance wherever I can get it. The summer was about telling the story of how they got together. Lets see how it ends, hopefully in the fall.

Mason
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Aug 30 2007, 12:16 PM
There has to be an entirely different writer writing Max now than before. How in the hell did it take several months for Max and Abby to admit their feelings to each other, but Max and the slut admit their feelings to each other in a matter of days?! I hate this story so much!

You and me both!

King
Member Avatar

Sephora
Aug 30 2007, 01:02 PM
King
Aug 30 2007, 01:59 PM

That was the plan all along. They said when it started it wouldn't end until Fall. Fall's still several weeks away.

I thought the feud would go on all summer, but not these embarrassing flashbacks. :angry:

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm not too keen on the flashbacks, myself. I'd much prefer more action with the Big 4 (like the week at Doug's Place, now THAT was GOOD), which really, is what this story SHOULD have been from the beginning.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I don't remember the show showing Doug's Place. That must have been a week or so ago as that is the only time I wasn't watching. When they located Lexie in that tunnel, they were talking about Doug's Place, but that was not it.

A dying Jett????? Could we get so lucky?

Max and Stephanie actually have chemistry.....lots ot it, but still, Hogan already broke them up once due to their relationship to each other so why does he do this again?

Mason
Member Avatar

When they found Lexie in the tunnel, they were at Doug's Place. Maybe it wasn't the same set, but technically, it was still Doug's Place, and it was the best damn week of the whole year so far.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply