Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DOOL Scoop
Topic Started: Aug 30 2007, 09:52 PM (3,472 Views)
Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Bo tracks Andre to a warehouse. He wants to go in and get him but he's forced to wait for back up. EJ and Lucas arrived posting missing person posters for Roman Andre grabs Lucas and hold him at gun point. Bo draws his gun on him. Andre ends up holding EJ and Lucas hostage and tied up together. Andre shots Lucas in the foot. Sami finds them somehow, she knocks Andre out and calls for help.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Thanks lskreet!

But zzzz ... this crap is still going on? I'm getting really sick and tired of it being all about Bo, Sami, EJ and Lucas.

Mason
Member Avatar

I agree. Can we pleeeeease get John, Marlena and Hope involved in this as well?

I won't hold my breath, at this rate.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for posting!

Sephora
Unregistered

Thanks for the spoilers but UGH. Danger, rescue, repeat. Danger, rescue, repeat.

And is Roman a puppy now? Missing posters? I did that when my cat ran away.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Sephora
Aug 30 2007, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the spoilers but UGH. Danger, rescue, repeat. Danger, rescue, repeat.

And is Roman a puppy now? Missing posters? I did that when my cat ran away.

LMAO! :lol:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason AKA Hogan
Aug 30 2007, 10:04 PM
Sephora
Aug 30 2007, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the spoilers but UGH.  Danger, rescue, repeat.  Danger, rescue, repeat. 

And is Roman a puppy now?  Missing posters?  I did that when my cat ran away.

LMAO! :lol:

LOL. That is really funny.

So nice they can put up missing posters for the deputy commissioner when he disappears but not the commissioner's wife.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Let the cycle be unbroken!

Organizing the Unholy Trinity's moments of shame as duets is really an interesting wrinkle. Sami/EJ in a sauna, EJ/Lucas in a warehouse- truly a stroke of genius. Here's hoping we build to an emotional climax with them all, like, in a silo.

Thanks for the scoop!

GBB
Member Avatar

Thanks for these!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GBB
Aug 30 2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks for these!

Wow your a sight for sore eyes........ :o

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks! I do think it is really odd that John isn't involved in this at all. He has always been one of the main ones going after and fighting with the DiMera's!

GBB
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Aug 30 2007, 10:41 PM
GBB
Aug 30 2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks for these!

Wow your a sight for sore eyes........ :o

Aww, thanks. :) I've missed you guys. RL has kept me swamped and mostly off the boards the last month (and only kinda sorta keeping up with Days beyond a few of my fav characters) but the last week has sucked me right back in to the whole show! This whole week's been incredible, Tuesday especially. The Stefano scenes with Santo, gah! Steve and Bo, GAH!

Gotta start hanging out again :)

(So seriously, is Lucas and/or Sami being injured/hospitalized on a weekly basis now??)

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I think John has a huge story line coming up and Marlena and Hope will more than likely be involved in it and we know EJ/Sami/Lucas will be backburnered for the Fall except the babies. I still hope they are EJ's.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

What is wrong with Sami's head?

She is supposed to be pregnant with twins, and close to her due date, yet she is running around like a maniac, fighting bad guys!

King
Member Avatar

I love your scoops!

Mason
Member Avatar

If John does in fact have a story coming up, the only thing I can see it being is his death.

Ant_23
Unregistered

Lskreet
Aug 30 2007, 09:52 PM
Bo tracks Andre to a warehouse. He wants to go in and get him but he's forced to wait for back up. EJ and Lucas arrived posting missing person posters for Roman Andre grabs Lucas and hold him at gun point. Bo draws his gun on him.  Andre ends up holding EJ and Lucas hostage and tied up together. Andre shots Lucas in the foot. Sami finds them somehow, she knocks Andre out and calls for help.

Thanks for the scoop. Do you have anything at all about John & Marlena that you can report? :huh:

Also, will sami, lucas, ej really be backburned for the fall? crossing fingers. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Ant_23
Unregistered

DaysFanJean
Aug 30 2007, 10:57 PM
  we know EJ/Sami/Lucas will be backburnered for the Fall except the babies. 

had not heard this but sure hope it's true. :P
Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

How can they backburner the trio? That would be so disconcerting if they picked up any new viewers over the summer to suddenly push them aside. Though, of course, I want them all dead at this point (so sad, such a fall from grace for Sami), so I'm not disagreeing with the idea that they be backburnered. I just don't see it.

Especially if both the feud and Touch This Guy wrap up at the same point. There aren't a whole lot of other things setup at this point that I can think of, besides the Phillip/Pocket stuff. And they can't expect that to carry the show...can they?

Sephora
Unregistered

DaysFanJean
Aug 30 2007, 11:57 PM
I think John has a huge story line coming up and Marlena and Hope will more than likely be involved in it and we know EJ/Sami/Lucas will be backburnered for the Fall except the babies. I still hope they are EJ's.

Is that scoop or speculation?
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply