Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DOOL Scoop
Topic Started: Aug 30 2007, 09:52 PM (3,499 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Sephora
Aug 31 2007, 08:33 AM
DaysFanJean
Aug 30 2007, 11:57 PM
I think John has a huge story line coming up and Marlena and Hope will more than likely be involved in it and we know EJ/Sami/Lucas will be backburnered for the Fall except the babies.  I still hope they are EJ's.

Is that scoop or speculation?

Wow. Theres so many speculations/rumours about John's future.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Ant_23
Aug 31 2007, 12:37 AM
Do you have anything at all about John & Marlena that you can report? :huh:

Also, will sami, lucas, ej really be backburned for the fall? crossing fingers. :D

No. I only post what I've been given. Sorry.

Sephora
Unregistered

Jinxed Soul
Aug 31 2007, 10:09 AM
Sephora
Aug 31 2007, 08:33 AM
DaysFanJean
Aug 30 2007, 11:57 PM
I think John has a huge story line coming up and Marlena and Hope will more than likely be involved in it and we know EJ/Sami/Lucas will be backburnered for the Fall except the babies.  I still hope they are EJ's.

Is that scoop or speculation?

Wow. Theres so many speculations/rumours about John's future.

Sorry, I should have clarified my question. I don't give a rats pattoot about John. I was wondering about EJ/Lucas/Sami being backburnered.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

ok I'm bumping this in light of its implications for what came out from Carolyn Hinsey today.

Hope you can get us some new scoops again soon LSkreet!

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

IMissAremid
Sep 9 2007, 03:40 PM
Hope you can get us some new scoops again soon LSkreet!

I think they were on vacation last week. Hopefully I'll have some stuff this week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply