|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|B&B Previews (Week of Sept 3rd)|
|Tweet Topic Started: Aug 31 2007, 01:19 PM (258 Views)|
|Steve Frame||Aug 31 2007, 01:19 PM Post #1|
NOTE: B&B will not air on Monday, September 03 and Friday, September 07 due to CBS coverage of US Open Tennis.
* Ridge restores Brooke's faith in her mothering skills by agreeing to take her and the kids to Big Bear.
* Brooke and Ridge share a meaningful retreat.
* Ridge reassures Ashley with a kiss after she worries about his taking Brooke to Big Bear.
* Katie wonders if Brooke is excited about the trip because she's still in love with Ridge.
* Donna works her magic on Thorne.
* Katie accepts Donna's request to be her maid of honor, but then she overhears * Donna and Jackie discussing Donna's true motives behind the marriage.
* The Logans and the Forresters unite for the wedding of Donna and Thorne.
* Jackie and Stephanie face off.
* Donna admits to Katie that she doesn't love Thorne.
* Donna is pleased by Stephanie's discomfort during the wedding set-up.
* Katie faces a difficult dilemma, but she tells Thorne the truth.
Katie Logan returns to L.A. as her older sister Donna prepares for her wedding day.
* Stephanie ruins Donna's hopes for peace.
* Stephanie tries to convince Thorne to leave Donna.
* Thorne gives Stephanie an ultimatum - accept Donna or lose him.
* Katie Logan, the youngest Logan sibling, returns, much to Donna's surprise.
* Katie and Stephanie face off.
COMING UP: Donna works her magic on Thorne. Katie accepts Donna's request to be her maid of honor, but then she overhears Donna and Jackie discussing Donna's true motives behind the marriage. Donna admits to Katie why she pursued Thorne. Donna is pleased by Stephanie's discomfort during the wedding set-up. Katie faces a difficult dilemma, but she tells Thorne the truth. Jackie and Stephanie face off. The Logans and the Forresters unite for the wedding of Donna and Thorne.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »|