Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:New Promo clip; wk of 9/3
Topic Started: Aug 31 2007, 07:00 PM (403 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/#cat=25262
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

AWESOME promo!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

whoa!!! intense.

but for some reason i feel like this promo was slightly different than the one that aired during passions. i don't remember ej saying stefano would rise again during that one. hmmm.

Deleted User
Deleted User

IMissAremid
Aug 31 2007, 10:04 PM
whoa!!! intense.

but for some reason i feel like this promo was slightly different than the one that aired during passions. i don't remember ej saying stefano would rise again during that one. hmmm.

That's the problem. Having read spoilers (and I can say this in a spoiler thread), we KNOW Stefano doesn't really die, but the Pash promo (the one during Pash) said something like, "An unexpected moment ... the death of Stefano." The promo shows Steve killing Stefano in cold blood and them declaring Steffie dead.

So, NBC hasn't learned from Frasier and all other fans they pissed off by trying to oversell plots that WEREN''T EVEN PLAYING OUT!

Stefano doesn't die. But the promo makes it sound like he DEFINITELY dies. It's unexpected. Steve does it in cold blood. No question about it.

It's a HUGE disservice to fans.
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

OMG. That's really intense.

Steve laughing when they pronounce Stefano dead is hysterical. I wonder if he's really in his right statte of mind. Killing one of the biggest villians of the town, won't allow him to escape facing the consquences.

And, that's a lot of blood! Almost as if Stefano was wearing one of those bag things with blood-like content, that bursted.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Ho hum. <_<

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxed Soul
Sep 1 2007, 12:26 AM
OMG. That's really intense.

Steve laughing when they pronounce Stefano dead is hysterical. I wonder if he's really in his right statte of mind. Killing one of the biggest villians of the town, won't allow him to escape facing the consquences.

And, that's a lot of blood! Almost as if Stefano was wearing one of those bag things with blood-like content, that bursted.

Um, he was wearing just that. A blood thing. That's why I'm pissed at the promo.
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Another fake death... wow... how creative...

It does look exciting, but since it's fake, I don't really care...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply