Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:NBC Text Message spoilers
Topic Started: Sep 3 2007, 01:37 PM (382 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Belle agrees to go to San Antonio with Phillip.

Abe updates Jett about his career with the ISA.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

And San Antonio? Right after Tulsa? Are they on like a rodeo circuit looking for this kid?

Mason

Booooooring.....

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Surely that is a typo. Belle should be in enough trouble with Shawn from going to Tulsa without making San Antonio, too. Enough of this already. I want Philip to get his baby NOW.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Abe knows that Jett is with the ISA and of what is going on with the airline business? I'm surprised he wouldn't have given Bo a heads up since Max is heavily involved with this mission, and Bo is aware of that.

kwarner66

Phillip is going to be mad when he finds out his kid has been in Salem the whole time and Steve and Kayla have been taking care of him..... Get this storyline over with now, this is almost as bad as the whole Nick and China Lee and her kids storyline.

Mason

kwarner66
Sep 3 2007, 09:34 PM
Phillip is going to be mad when he finds out his kid has been in Salem the whole time and Steve and Kayla have been taking care of him..... Get this storyline over with now, this is almost as bad as the whole Nick and China Lee and her kids storyline.

Yes, they both suck. Let Philip find his kid, and have them leave Salem together to start a new life. And hell, while you're at it, have Philip adopt China Lee's kids so we can kill two birds with one stone.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I'm gonna wait til this all plays out on screen. Spoilers have been misleading sometimes. these do sound boring though, but who knows it might be totally different on screen.

Mason

When a spoiler sounds even sounds boring on paper, that's when you KNOW it's gotta be bad, LoL. Execution is never as good as it should be anymore.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I'm crossing my fingers this isn't going to be so bad... somehow and they're just keeping the juicier stuff under wraps for the time being.

Like didn't last week have that stupid Pocket and Ciara hang out spoiler we all made fun of but in the end last week totally rocked?

Mason

^That is true about the PantsHole/Ciara spoiler.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply