Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Passionate Days Ahead...(well almost...); Passions talk for Wk of Sept. 4th.
Topic Started: Sep 3 2007, 10:31 PM (2,185 Views)
Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Well since I am OH SO NICE..wait I'm not :lol: .... Here's a little something for ya kiddies.. the dayahead recap that I briefly wrote up for ETLove..And now you guys... Just an FYI.. have some tissues handy for Brook's scenes... She made me bawl telling Miles that Chad was a goner. (Would love FB.. may do tommrow's eppie too so yeah.. thoughts!!)

Here's what happened in a nutshell..(from what I remember watching from the dayahead earlier)

Luis and Fancy are still making love when they get interupted by a phone call from Pretty. Sheridan sees them making love and is disgusted.. And hopes that news of Marty being alive will bring Luis back to her. Pretty poisons Fancy's drink with a vile that Al gave her, which makes Fancy really sleepy. Alistair watches on from the secret room.

Whitney says goodbye to Chad, and is an emotional wreck. Simone comforts her, and Miles is there too. She tells Miles that Daddy has gone to be with the Angels. Theresa and Whitney speak a bit and Theresa lets her know Ethan kind of knows.

Theresa continues to tell Ethan that he has to live for their daughter, their son and such and how he squeezed her hand. His eyes flicker quite a bit and such. He starts murmuring OUTLOUD that I have a son.. I have a son.. Pilar leaves to go get Lil E.

Fox and Esme talk a bit more and get ready to leave Vikki to sleep and share a kiss. She wakes up and explains how she hates being in new places alone. Fox offers to leave the two alone, but she wants him to stay too. He ends up reading Wuthering Heights to the 2 ladies. Vikki tells Esme to tell Fox how she reminds him of her dad. And he flexes his muscles for her too.

Rebecca tries to get in touch with Gwen with no luck (and she's not on screen either WOHOOO), and Rebecca worries that Gwen will lose Ethan forever. (Yeah.. SO..Gwen can go to HELL I want ET)...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Eeeek! Tomorrow sounds great!

Thanks Ally

King
Member Avatar

I CANNOT BELIEVE THERE ARE ONLY FOUR MORE EPISODES OF PASSIONS.

It won't hit me until Monday.

nassaunew

Thanks, Ally

Mason
Member Avatar

King
Sep 3 2007, 11:54 PM
I CANNOT BELIEVE THERE ARE ONLY FOUR MORE EPISODES OF PASSIONS.

It won't hit me until Monday.

Me, neither. September 7th has seemed so far away for so many months now, and now, knowing that this is the last week of PASSIONS (at least for me and everyone else without DirecTV) is surreal.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I sort of wish that Passions wasn't continuing on DirecTV, simply because I think it waters down and dilutes what COULD be a very emotional, fabulous ending for the show.

Instead, it's just fading away slowly... first on NBC, then on DirecTV... with no real "pow" ENDING that it should get, IMO.

Mason
Member Avatar

I agree, Kenny. And it pisses me off, because I'll never get to see a REAL ending for this show that I've been watching since practically the beginning since I'm not getting DirecTV. It's almost like a slap in the face for 7 LONG years of loyalty.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Twitney, make up your goddamned mind! Either you're going to forgive Chad for Vincentgate or you aren't....did she just say the other day that she was in the process of forgiving him? And now today she's practically damning his soul to hell! This is why her 'grieving' makes no sense to me, and why she shouldn't be allowed two feet near his corpse. Just leave Harmony and be gone, bitch!!

Why does Shitty always sound like she has a cold? Her voice gets hoarser and hoarser each eppy.

Think Fancy, THINK!! Your sister Shitty, who hates your guts, all of a sudden wants to make amends? And even on the off chance that she does, why in the bluedilly fuck would you go see her ALONE?! And stop being so goddamned charitable where Sheridumbass is concerned....Luis told her to leave so back him up, moron!! I'm so pissed at Luis giving Sheridumbass the time of day....he should have told Fancy exactly what was going on, instead of keeping the possibility that Marty was alive from her.

Fox/Esme/Vicki....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! I could take Fox and Esme, but Vicki has got to go! And Fox/Esme would be more believable if they had gotten together slowly but surely, and she could keep her slutty, boozy personality.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

How did Chad die?

Mason
Member Avatar

Q Steph
Sep 4 2007, 02:29 PM
How did Chad die?

Alistair shot him.

JENNIFER26

Today's show was mostly filler IMO. Just waiting for Ethan to wake up so we can find out if he knows LE is his son or if he is still clueless, lol. Did they not want to pay Charles for another eppie? I just found it weird that Whitney went to id him in the morgue and wanted to stay to say good bye but we never actually saw CD. I wonder if they'll bother to even show him at the funeral? I know that this last week on NBC will be interesting...I can't wait. I will be so bored next week with no Passions, I will probably be a little pissy with no Eric all week :lol:

nassaunew

Tracey Ross' acting is dreadful.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

For being the last week on NBC, this week has stunk so far. The only thing I enjoyed today was the Whitney/Theresa scenes and flashbacks. I'm so not looking forward to the chip being in Fancy's head........

Here are some old school Passions clips....... :clap:

Julian and Timmy

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbnALdLVgwk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbnALdLVgwk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

Gwen attacks Theresa with a baseball bat
[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zeOBrWmBbM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zeOBrWmBbM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]

Mason
Member Avatar

Yeah, when I read the spoilers for this last week on NBC, I was definitely disappointed. Friday's show better be DAMN good.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

I have purposly watched this weeks episodes since it will be gone for me.
I don't believe Whitney's (Brook)attitude. She just seems really wishy washy about Chad dying and like she doesn't care she chose to leave. When Theresa (Lindsay) was crying, although she does cry a lot, I felt it much more during the Whit/Theresa. Yep, those flashbacks made me tear up.

Can't believe they are making Marty alive again.

I will miss Passions and all of its campiness.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know it's crazy but I still say Marty is the E/Gwen "love child." Thus, confirming that Gwen is really and truly an evil bitch to have given Marty plastic surgery so Sheridan couldn't RECOGNIZE HER OWN DAMN CHILD! The timing is just too perfect.

Meanwhile, I'm worried for Mindy Seward. She's just WAY too hoarse! Get well, girl!

As for Sheridan, Tuesday's episode painted her as a true pervert. Did you see how long she gazed at Lucy's SEX SHEETS?! I mean, you just DON'T do that in civilized society. I was almost wondering if the tramp would smell them, just to get a whiff of Luis' dried-up spilled seed! :o
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Sep 5 2007, 03:28 PM
I know it's crazy but I still say Marty is the E/Gwen "love child." Thus, confirming that Gwen is really and truly an evil bitch to have given Marty plastic surgery so Sheridan couldn't RECOGNIZE HER OWN DAMN CHILD! The timing is just too perfect.

Meanwhile, I'm worried for Mindy Seward. She's just WAY too hoarse! Get well, girl!

As for Sheridan, Tuesday's episode painted her as a true pervert. Did you see how long she gazed at Lucy's SEX SHEETS?! I mean, you just DON'T do that in civilized society. I was almost wondering if the tramp would smell them, just to get a whiff of Luis' dried-up spilled seed! :o

I seriously doubt Gwen's kid is going to turn out to be Marty...at least I hope it doesn't. JER's already done a good enough job at ruining Gwen's character lately.

And LMAO at your last paragraph! The sad thing is, Sheridan actually is whacked enough to do some crazy shit like that! :lol:

King
Member Avatar

nassaunew
Sep 5 2007, 01:45 PM
Tracey Ross' acting is dreadful.

THANK YOU!

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm not so sure I'd even call it acting, LoL.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

All these Twitney goodbyes, and we can't have ONE with her father?!

FUCK OFF JER, you twat!! :eatme:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply