Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Passionate Days Ahead...(well almost...); Passions talk for Wk of Sept. 4th.
Topic Started: Sep 3 2007, 10:31 PM (2,151 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Sweetbabygirl
Sep 5 2007, 10:46 PM
All these Twitney goodbyes, and we can't have ONE with her father?!

FUCK OFF JER, you twat!! :eatme:

"All these" Whitney goodbyes? Did I miss something? I watched yesterday's episode. Didn't see her say goodbye to ANYONE but Whitney. :unsure:
Quote Post Goto Top

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

Dear, Twitney is Whitney.

So far, she's said goodbye to Theresa and she says 'buh-bye' to Skeve tomorrow....my point is, you'd think that JERKass would at least give Brook one goddamned scene with Rodney (T.C.)!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sweetbabygirl
Sep 5 2007, 11:17 PM
Dear, Twitney is Whitney.

So far, she's said goodbye to Theresa and she says 'buh-bye' to Skeve tomorrow....my point is, you'd think that JERKass would at least give Brook one goddamned scene with Rodney (T.C.)!!

Oh, thank God I didn't miss the Skeve goodbye! :o At first I thought I was going crazy and she already said all these goodbyes to everyone in Harmony. :unsure:

You should know: I REALLY thought today was Brook's last episode. They made it sound so final, the way Theresa talked.

Glad to know we get more of a payoff than THAT.

Although, let's talk about Theresa for a moment. I love the girl and all, but if you were Ethan, would you REALLY forgive her so easily? Not about the keeping secrets thing but about NOT SHUTTING THE FUCK UP, telling EVERYONE, COUNTLESS TIMES how he wiggled his fingers and gave the sign that they're going to be together. BRAGGING like a little bitch who got her way.

It's SUCH a turn-off.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar

I get the feeling that Gwen's gonna beat Theresa to the punch with the having a son business.....I believe I read somewhere that once at DirecTV, T. continues to keep the truth about L.E. from Ethan.

Mason

Sweetbabygirl
Sep 5 2007, 11:24 PM
I get the feeling that Gwen's gonna beat Theresa to the punch with the having a son business.....I believe I read somewhere that once at DirecTV, T. continues to keep the truth about L.E. from Ethan.

Well, there's a shocker.

LOL

Deleted User
Deleted User

But, for God's sakes, WHY?!! WHY does Theresa do this AGAIN (presumably)?!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

JERSoapsFan
Sep 6 2007, 01:23 AM
But, for God's sakes, WHY?!! WHY does Theresa do this AGAIN (presumably)?!!

Who knows what that crazy bitch is thinking? :P :lol:

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar

Look Shericunt, since your pain is ‘all Luis’ fault’ then why in the bluedilly fuck are you bothering him for help? Instead of being a goddamned stupid masculine simpering twit, always wanting the big, strong man to save you, here’s a thought to consider….find Marty your damned self, bitch!! Luis should have told her just that before walking away from her dumbass.

Just noticed that Twitney’s necklace, and it is beautiful….that said, bye-bye, bitch, don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!! I will never forgive that fat fuck JER for not giving Brook a farewell with Rodney; anger issues aside, T.C. should have had a proper goodbye with his ‘Princess’ (is that what he called Twitney?) and ‘Sugar Bear’ (Simoron).

Skeve, not ‘everyone’ is leaving you….in fact, you’re the one that left T.C., remember him? So you really need to STFU after all, you now have Julian (rolls eyes).

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Am I the only one shocked that Vincent isn't dead?

And He is so Valerie and I can't wait until tomorrow to see how this plays out

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar

Check the spoilers, Ricky Ricardo!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Sweetbabygirl
Sep 6 2007, 03:25 PM
Look Shericunt, since your pain is ‘all Luis’ fault’ then why in the bluedilly fuck are you bothering him for help? Instead of being a goddamned stupid masculine simpering twit, always wanting the big, strong man to save you, here’s a thought to consider….find Marty your damned self, bitch!! Luis should have told her just that before walking away from her dumbass.

Just noticed that Twitney’s necklace, and it is beautiful….that said, bye-bye, bitch, don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!! I will never forgive that fat fuck JER for not giving Brook a farewell with Rodney; anger issues aside, T.C. should have had a proper goodbye with his ‘Princess’ (is that what he called Twitney?) and ‘Sugar Bear’ (Simoron).

Skeve, not ‘everyone’ is leaving you….in fact, you’re the one that left T.C., remember him? So you really need to STFU after all, you now have Julian (rolls eyes).

I honestly don't see why you're so upset with JER for this. For all you know Rodney wasn't evil available. Good grief, give the man a break.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar

Uh I'm upset because as far as I can see, James E. Reilly never seemed to give Rodney a break....we all have our favorites, and T.C. is mine!

And obviously he is even available, since apparently he is with the recurring cast.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Sweetbabygirl
Sep 6 2007, 04:58 PM
Check the spoilers, Ricky Ricardo!

Oh I can't bring myself to read them

I want tomorrow to be a surprise :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rick
Sep 6 2007, 03:53 PM
Am I the only one shocked that Vincent isn't dead?

And He is so Valerie and I can't wait until tomorrow to see how this plays out

I was shocked that they revealed it NOT on an episode cliffhanger. That was incredible.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

:( I'm so sad I've only got one tomorrow's eppy left before I have to say goodbye!!

Loved today's(Thurs).

I was shocked that Vince was alive, and ITA RICK, he is sooo Val. LoL

Tomorrow and then Monday are going to be totally wierd. Sure I have taken breaks from the show before, but to know that after tomorrow, I won't ever have access to full eppys(at least for free) is tough!! :lol:

I'm glad I've got so much stuff on dvd!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

What a great cliffhanger show

I never thought Erin Cardillo (Esme) could do dramatic, but she was great. Vicki is so the murderess ;)

McKenzie seems to have went from being a horrible actress to one of Passions best. "Take no shit" Sheridan is awesome

Deleted User
Deleted User

SNS panned the finale (most of the posters). Glad to see we've got some lovers here!

I ADORED the finale.

I think almost every segment ended with an ET scene, did it not? And each ending was building toward that incredible cliffhanger for them.

Mac almost got me to cry. I LOVED that Marty reveal! Although, I'm STILL pissed that Marty, miraculously, has black hair now. Um, Sheridan, OF COURSE the video's current; he had blonde hair and was a year younger last year!

Speaking of that, who else enjoyed how graphic and cold Sheridan was with Spike? It's just UNREAL to see a character do a 180 like that, compared to '99. But IMMENSELY entertaining. And I have to say, who else noticed Sam touching Julian's arm? We saw HUGE character movement since '99 from that too. They're like friends or something now! And Sivy are back ON again?! I liked it more than I thought I would.

Meanwhile, Fox getting shot was surprisingly good and final and GRAPHIC!!! :wub: And I swear, I think I know who shot him. VIKKI. I swear, that girl isn't fooling me. She killed her parents and because Fox looks like her father, she shot and killed him. Mark my words: Vikki is a VIPER. She's a FAKE. She's MUCH more than meets the eye.

I was just a little disappointed that Eve didn't realize Val was Vin.

Tabitha and Migs/Endora finale was just EPIC. Where did poor Endora go?!

WAY TO GO, JER. A missing child? Somewhere in the bowels of HELL, no less? You better BELIEVE I'm getting DirecTV to find out what the hell happened to her.

OMG, what an amazing episode! I'm still REELING from the high. a
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rick
Sep 7 2007, 02:06 PM
What a great cliffhanger show

I never thought Erin Cardillo (Esme) could do dramatic, but she was great. Vicki is so the murderess ;)

McKenzie seems to have went from being a horrible actress to one of Passions best. "Take no shit" Sheridan is awesome

I'm with you . Vicki (or Vikki) -- damn, how do you spell that bitch's name?!! -- is the murderess. It's the most intriguing story for me because it's the ONLY new, as in new, new story that "Passions" hasn't done with a character who's new, new, lol.

I have to be nostalgic or sentimental or whatever the right word is. I wonder, if, in Lindsay Korman's little mind, all those years ago when Passions premiered, she knew that JER had all along intended to make her the face of the show. Today's show reinforced it. The way almost every segment (or was it every one) faded out with her and Ethan and the culmination of their love story on NBC. And you can't imagine how turned on I got from ALL those "money" lines they gave her, for a finale. "After EIGHT YEARS" of this, "Eight years..." and "Finally, after eight years..." today and even earlier this week.

It's just amazing to track the Ethan/Theresa love story, Lindsay's progress, Theresa's character, over the years... oh, I'm getting too nostalgic.

Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Vote Erin Cardillo, MacKenzie Westmore, Linsday Hartley, Eric Martfolf, and Ben Masters for the DR Top 20 This week!

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm either voting for Linds or Mac. And sorry, Linds, but I'm swinging more in MAC direction. :o
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply