Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Casting Tidbits
Topic Started: Sep 4 2007, 03:48 PM (1,163 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* The role of Pete Brady will be played by Tom Archdeacon. Pete first airs Wednesday, September 26th in the Irish church.

* September 28th, Chelsea and Stephanie visit the Alpha Chi Theta sorority house!! Look for them to meet Morgan (Kristen Renton), Carmen (Kimberly Williams) and Cordy (Jamie Chung.)

* Here's a treat! Bob Harper, who is one of the fitness trainers on “The Biggest Loser” will play himself on Thursday, September 13th!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Days4Life
Unregistered

Is this a recast for Colleen's father? Or the same actor? I remember how young he looked, more like he could be her brother.

I still have to LOL every time I hear Pete Brady--I grew up watching the Brady Bunch.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Oy. This sorority stuff sounds bad.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

That's the same actor that played Pete before. Hopefully, he adds some movement into the story as we gear for the reveal to finally be...well, revealed. ;)

I know the sorority story is going to get bashed, but as a college student, I'm not that bummed about the story. Hopefully, the sorority won't be the stereotypical preppy girls. If they could do this realistically, then it should be okay. But it probably won't.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

OMFG..... didn't Terry post about that sorority story months ago? :o ;) :huh: :unsure:

jcar03
Member Avatar

I do belive the role of Pete also known as Paggy was previously played by an actor named Con Horgan. I like soaps.com but sometimes they don't have accurate information. I have been entering episodes for DAYS at imdb.com and find Tom Archdeacon on one episode in July where he didn't belong. He played Aidan on AMC when Aiden Turner was out for a small period of time.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm looking forward to seeing the Salem U storyline kick in, and for this Touch The Sky stuff to conclude.

Mason
Member Avatar

Ugh...so the Salem U story really IS happening...great. Just what DAYS needs right now! <_<

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

:bs:

:drunk:

I don't want to watch a bunch of newbs I don't care about. What part of that is so hard to understand? :shrug:

Mason
Member Avatar

Jesus Hogan, do I have to trek my ass all the way to Burbank and slap you around with your Emmys before you finally get the message?! No more newbies!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

The Salem U storyline was in the Fall Previews in SOD I believe. It was in one of the magazines that I remember first reading about it.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

SteveFrame
Sep 4 2007, 05:54 PM
The Salem U storyline was in the Fall Previews in SOD I believe. It was in one of the magazines that I remember first reading about it.

Yes but I think Terry mentioned it before then, over at SON, although I could be wrong. Either way: Oy vey!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I didn't know that Kitty.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 4 2007, 05:46 PM
Jesus Hogan, do I have to trek my ass all the way to Burbank and slap you around with your Emmys before you finally get the message?! No more newbies!

OMG you're beautiful!!

:hail:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

IMDB page for Kristen Renton:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1012029/

IMDB page for Jamie Chung:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1512166/

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

I hope the sorority girls storyline doesn't last too long. I'd rather they brought back Abby. I noticed that one of the Sorority girls is another Real World alum.

Mason
Member Avatar

BradyDiva06
Sep 4 2007, 06:31 PM
I hope the sorority girls storyline doesn't last too long. I'd rather they brought back Abby. I noticed that one of the Sorority girls is another Real World alum.

Great. ANOTHER reality star turned "actor". Did you people at DAYS not learn anything from Kyle Brandt? I just pray these people are only VERY short term.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

With Ed here now, I am hopeful this story will be nothing more then a twice a week one. When Hogan first started, the young cast was like a once or twice a week story. Whatever the case, if this doesn't monopolize the airtime, I'm ok with it really.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I love Jamie (and I liked Brandt...on the show)! Woo! Bring on the Asian!

I'm going to take the opposite tack, a technique I used back with Passions' Chad/Whitney pairing (and they decimated that one but good): I can't wait for this sorority storyline. I hope it's on at least 4 times a week, and I hope they...

(sorry, American Gladiators rerun- so typically early 90's X-Treme)

...cast a whole bunch of guys to be in a fraternity, too. I hope we get some kind of scene with a party and drugs <gasp!>, because when you've been involved with smuggling illegal aliens to sell them into prostitution, drugs <gasp!> would be shocking as hell, and probably necessary. And I love that they're digging the younger set into an age-related storyline because that always works.

Salem U 4-Eva!!11!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

BradyDiva06
Sep 4 2007, 06:31 PM

I thought that name sounded familiar. Is that Jamie from RW: San Diego? If so I liked her. Which is good because I never could like Kyle Brandt as Phillip Kiriakis because I thought he was a prick on his RW season.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply